Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh! and a completed physical exam form. They are all INSIDE TOBY (he has bad gas right now!) This morning he counter surfed an envelope with my daughter's physical form and a $300 check for her mission trip. He ate the whole check and 2/3 of the form! No returned check yet! :shock:

This afternoon he and Lani shared the scrubbing pad off our 3 in 1 grill cleaning tool. It must have fallen off the grill when my son took the cover off. The woman at Charbroil I talked to was useless as to what it is made of but found it very amusing since it had "all kinds of good tasting things on it. Must have been irresistible! :x The vet said to keep an eye out for signs of an obstruction.

Right now I want to quit being a mom! (to kids and doodles!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))))))))) there there honey, you've had a rough day of Doodle Mischeif.

go grab a glass of wine and wait for things to pass through hopefully really soon :wink:

keep us posted on how Angelic TOBY is doing and will he give you a refund or not :shock:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Awe Lisa, having just filled out camp forms I feel for you. :cry:

The good news is the forms CAN be reaccomplished, the check voided, and the scrubber replaced. Take Annmarie's advice and all will be well with the world. :wink:

Here's hoping for an uneventful passing.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'm sorry...Day's like that sure can be trying!
When Tuesday swallowed the rubber gasket when it flew off the canning jar looking treat jar, we could not believe it! I gave her food with alot of olive oil in it. One week later it slid right out.....we now use a regular people cookie jar!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. One of them just threw up part of the grill scrubber, guess it doesn't digest well. Don't know which one since they waited until I was off the deck and it was in 2 spots, one by where Lani was and one where I saw Toby standing. Neither looked like they had thrown up! :? Still no returned check. :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Lisa...DAVE said that is one check that won't bounce, rather it will hit the ground and stick :lol:

Glad to hear ONE Doodle is returning part of the scrubber

·
Registered
53 Posts
and this would be why I will not give Sherlock the run of the house yet. A couple weeks ago the kids were watching (term used lightly) him. We came home and he threw up a superball the size of a golf ball and had water balloons coming out the other end. Thankfully all was well after that.

I hope all works out well for your doods.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Oh Lisa.......wow! Hope it all turns out well. Looks like Toby and Bogie make a great pair with their eating like goats!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lindamarie said:
Oh Lisa.......wow! Hope it all turns out well. Looks like Toby and Bogie make a great pair with their eating like goats!
We have actually thought that Toby might actually be a "goatadoodle" :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts