Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second doodle my butt!! (no pun intended). I just had the experience of a lifetime. I took Dex out for his 4th potty (he's bored, and has learned to use the "go to the door and cry" routine to go outside and play) and right there in the middle of the busy street, he gets excited about something, jumps up on me, hooks a claw in my oversized sweats, and pants-ed me!! I had cars honking, and I'm trying to corral a wild doodle who's oh so proud of himself and pull my britches back up. Kevin is now up and thinks it's the funniest thing he's ever heard. Hmmmm, maybe he'd like to borrow my sweats next time it's his turn?

Sign me mortified mommy

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG!!!! I love it!!!! tooooooooooo funny!!! hahhahahahahahahaa
ohhhhhhhh i would have given anything hahahhaha to have seen that!! i can't stop laughing!! hahahhahaa oh i also can't wait to tell Dave this one!

oh by the way, hope you had cute panties on :wink: hahhahahhaaa!!!
I am crying i am laughing sooooo hard!!! hahahhaa
Cars were honking too?!!!! :D :D :D

ohhhhh i just had a visual....Dexter's Mommy--quick question ok?
do you own sweatpants that tie at the waist? hahhahahhahhaaa

thank you sooooooooooo much for sharing that!!! i haven't laughed that hard since Gene talkd about when his neighbor's dog barked and Jonah's poopy landed in his hands hahahhahaa

WARNING...never leave home with pants that don't zipper or tie to stay in place when walking doodles!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
AnnMarie, in answer to your question, of all times to have on white granny panties!!

I'm hysterical over the Gene poopy story. Wonder if I can find that one in archive? LMAO
PM me ...though at the time Gene was going thru a rough time and somehow made humor out of it all

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Dear Mortified Mommy!
What a sight that must have been! :shock: Cars honking, and doodle going wild in the middle of the street! Bet Kevin is made to take Dexter out from now on....especially in the a.m!! ha-ha... :?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
let me start by saying I needed cheered up and at your expense I have been :) thanks for sharing!

Dextersmommy said:
AnnMarie, in answer to your question, of all times to have on white granny panties!!
and let me be the first to say - thank goodness you had ANY on!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dave got home from work and was sooooo tired almost getting grumpy? that is till he read what happened to you hahahhahahaa

His face was bright red , tears coming out of his eyes and his whole body shook with laughter!!! he keeps giggling now every so often and so do i!!

luckily you had panties on hahahhahaa!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Sorry Dexter's mommy, but.........

bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahah

Thanks, I really needed that. You didn't by chance have a camera ready?? :shock: I think I'll think twice about walking Jonah or Miko in sweats especially since I don't usually have anything else on at the time! :oops:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I swear I will never where sweats again when I walk Denver.
Thank you for that as it did make my day.
Hahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahaha

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'll bet your husband would have given ANYTHING to have had a camera handy!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'll bet your husband would have given ANYTHING to have had a camera handy!
or ANY OF US for that matter hahahahhahaaa!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dextersmommy...i do believe you just made the Doodle Hall of Fame! :wink:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks so much! I know I can always find love and support here (hah!). Just wait, wait til one of you forgets to tie the sweats up a little tighter before potty time!

Kevin has taken it upon himself to tell the story all around town, LOL. My claim to fame has nothing to do with accomplishments, only to loose britches and an overly zealous doodle. Oh well, it could have been worse. I could have been commando! Or I could have fallen in the snow in all my semi-nekkid glory.

Once, I actually fell out of a dressing room in a busy store with a tight skirt around my ankles and very little in the panty department on. It was a struggle to get up and composed, and my girlfriend laughing hysterically found it impossible to give me a hand. So I'm no stranger to showing strangers my booty, LOL.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Baaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!
I have tears running down my cheeks! (Face cheeks! hahahaha)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ok everyone I am thinking that Dextersmommy is a little bit of a show and tell girl. That second story is just as funny as the first, can't wait to see what happens that makes you lose your pants the next time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
omg...i just got home from work. DAVE and I can' stop laughing!!! hhahahhahaa ohhhhhhhh our stomachs are hurting now

I know you have to have another story lurking :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts