Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmmm...my Mom is going on a Whale Watch today....what's a whale??? And why would she want to WATCH it????? Seems kida silly to me...hope she dosen't bring it home! :shock: :shock: I'm sure she'll share some pictures later if she sees any!!! She's all excited, because last Sunday the boat saw a Blue whale 90 ft. long!!! The largest creature in the whole wide world!!! and 20 ft. larger than the boat she's going on...I guess it's pretty rare in these waters...off Jeffery's Ledges or Stellwagen Bank...(New Hampshire,Maine,Mass. waters)...I thought a bank was where she put her money so she could buy me fun stuff!!! :shock: :shock: Will let you know......

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eat it????? Gee...I dunno....I know that back in the 'olden days'...when my Mom was little, they used to use whale oil to light the lamps, and used the rest of the whale for all sorts of things...but I don't think they do that anymore, now that we have electricity....Bwahahaha...my Mom would KILL me if she knew I wrote this...so shhhh...don't tell her!!! :shock:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Hmmmmmm, can't eat it....what good is it.

My grandma told me once that they had gas lights in her house. Funny, dad doesn't like it when I have gas! :shock: Must be why they got rid of 'em! I kinda like it though. When I have gas, dad always laughs and talks to me!! :lol:

Tootfully yours,
Jonah

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my Mom did go on the Whale watch on Saturday, but could not post pictures till this morning! Here is a short clip of one of the Finbacks she saw....she got to see four of these and one Minke whale... :D ...no Blue whale, or Humbacks this time...

AND....she saw Annmaries boat in the harbor!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA...
(my Mom's gonna get in trouble for this one!!! :shock: :shock: )

BUT she did bring this thing home!!!!! I think they called it a lobster...(lobstah for you Massachusetts people..(and Maine and New Hampsha)....hahahaha) I'm glad he had rubber bands on his claws, cause me and Moll would have had pinched noses!!! OUCH! :shock: He was a three pounder, and from the looks on Mom and Dad's faces, I think he was yummy!!! 8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Looks like you had a great time! You should of taken a video of the kids and the lobster. Jonah said he could of gotten it even with out the rubber bands....Miko just rolled her eyes!

And on Annmarie's boat........it was nice knowing you! :shock: :lol: Good one!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kathie ... How fun! Love them whales! And didn't get seasick watching the video :shock:

Raleigh and Molly and the lobster .... oh my! :lol: :lol:

Finally ... Annmarie's Boat .... hmmmmm .... not even going there ... yet!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHA...i love the photos of the dogs w/the lobster. next time we get some lobster for dinner we need to have some fun and let the doodles get a look :)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
This thread is tooo funny!!!
what great pics,
im jealous, I love !!!! whales and dolphins, sadly not any in the mountains of West Virginia,,LOL
lucky YOU!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was able to get a clip of the lobster and Raleigh, but didn't get a chance to post it.....he was extremely wary.... :shock:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was able to get a clip of the lobster and Raleigh, but didn't get a chance to post it.....he was extremely wary.... :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie our best typer and speller on this forum writes: ...no Blue whale, or Humbacks this time...
NOW is a Humback like a Hummer backing up? or cumback on annmarie?

now as far as my boat goes: AT least I EATS ME SPINACH ...toot toot and i dont' smoke a corn cob pipe. ( does anyone here know what I am talking about?--you need to be over 45yrs old :wink: )

and in reality I have a rowboat with antique sea johnson 10hsp motor :D
but I don't like rowing

So I tend to use the the party paddleboat

WE just got a used 20ft Wellcraft Bow Cuddy.

and the boat we're selling is a a 17ft VIP open bow which is fun too.

Lastly,,Any OF YOU who have teased me about MY boat that kathie found on her trip, well YA can forget about going on any of my boats during my 2008 DOODLE ROMP NEXT JUly...y'all got poop duty now hahaha
and clean the porta potty too while you're at it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Well I was gonna say that I am just appalled that
anyone, Dog or human would think that Annmarie's boat
would be named Sea Hag!!!!!!!!!!!!There is that enough sucking up
Annmarie??????????????????
Bahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And on Annmarie's boat........it was nice knowing you! Good one!!!
DITTO DITTO DITTO

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sue...my vacuum cleaner sucks up better
hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

try harder honey and you may want some help from a couple other hooligans , like GENE and Kathie. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
know what SUE, you're right....you want a hamburger?

and annabelle's mommie ..no pond just a creek

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
all we have are a few holes dug in the clay, not mentioning any names :shock:

Love your creek Max and Peanut - wonder if my Mom would let me take a trip - looks like you have great recreation facilities - love Annabelle :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts