Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided that Miko's collar tasted better than it looked.....so I chewed the connector so it won't close!! Now she has to wear my old hand me down. Actually it's because I wanted something stylish for fall!! Dad said he'll post pictures when we get them!!

Jonah

I should have known something was up! It was Waaaaay to quiet in the backyard while I was busy making my test shirt! They had been engrossed in watching my neighbor clean out his garage. I go out there and there's Jonah.....chewing the plastic snaps off Miko's collar that I just got in August for her bday!! :twisted: Thank goodness, the ebay store I get them from charges $10.95 plus shipping. I love their stuff!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
You are such a smart boy Jonah - know exactly how to get what you want :wink:

What store on Ebay do you use Gene, always looking for collars for AB, she got a new one a few months ago, but I'd like a different one

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Way to go Jonah! Amelia ate Madison's new collar too...but Maddy is the only one who gets a new one! ha!

Diane...you are killing me with that picture of Dakota! What a great looking dog!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

Geesh Miko.....how about I buy you this nice 'Bling' 'Bling' collar???

Then maybe we can be friends again???????? :?

xxxooo
Raleigh

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleigh buddy, you can razzle dazzle MIKO .
and we know Women love sparkly things like crystal and/or diamonds.
So show Miko these as wellyour pal
MAX

from Swarovski

Another Classy look, pearls with diamonds

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Thanks Auntie Annmarie!!! I need ALL the help I can get!!! I think Miko would look absolutely bee-u-ti-ful in diamonds and pearls!!! Do ya think she'll like it???
I kinda like the blue one too with the 'Wild Thing' heart!!! :wink:

Your loving nephew,
Raleigh :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OOPS!!!! My mom doesn't read too good.. :shock: :shock: ..Thanks MAX!!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's the link. I told them I was going to send them more customers!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Country-Brook-De ... W0QQfsubZ8

The prices are get, fast service and they last (if Jonah doesn;t eat them). Not recommended for walking with (plastic catch), but great for that statement of style! :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
gene said:
Here's the link. I told them I was going to send them more customers!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Country-Brook-De ... W0QQfsubZ8

The prices are get, fast service and they last (if Jonah doesn;t eat them). Not recommended for walking with (plastic catch), but great for that statement of style! :lol:
Gene thank you very much for the link, it was so nice of you to post it, I almost hate to point out your spelling error, but what the heck :wink:

"The prices are get" - me thinks you meant great

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, Gene, that is a great site. There are so many choices, it will be hard to choose! Thanks for sharing the link. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE.......great site

NOW regarding YOUR TYPOS...get with the program honey :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts