Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone wondering where we were, we went on our May vacation to our lake house. As always, it was great fun! But this time, I kept busy with projects and unfortunately didn't get much in the way of pictures. Here's a few ho-hum photos.

This is Dakota ready to depart--full back seat--not bad! . . . Wish I could trade him spaces!

This is the view of the south end of the lake on the drive in.

OK . . . this is not a pretty picture by any means, but it is evidence! Dakota NEVER lifts his leg it pee when he is in Sacramento--he squats; but he always lifts his leg at the lake . . . go figure! :?

One of our goals on this trip was to teach Dakota to dive off the dock using Cinnamon's fine diving photos as the ultimate goal. Well folks, in defense of poor Dakota, we took him to the dock in mid afternoon. The aluminum dock was sooo hot, he had to tap dance his way to the front-Ouch! Ouch! :shock: Oh, and also, my camera angle was worthless. We have BIG goals for our next visit over the fourth of July! So, here goes the best he could give us this time! :oops:
Diane (and Dakota)

G

·
Great photos!
Dakota is showing you that he is a manly man who will protect you in unknown territory! :lol:
Gorgeous photos!
Lucky you!
Welcome home!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Yes, Cinnamon can show all of your dood's how it's done. :D

Cin never did the caution thing when it comes to water. The first time in, we were all standing on the dock, heard a splash and there she was, right off the dock. It was so fun, she did it again - and again and again!! We were laughing so hard at her we were holding our sides! She was only 5 or 6 months at the time. She is so goofy! Got to love her!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Dakota! What a nice lake for you to swim in!!! You are one lucky Doodle to have your Mommy and Daddy take you there...! Enjoy the summer Buddy!, and one of these days my Mom will get pictures of ME swimming! :D

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts