Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it! I'm sooooo looking forward to this! Bogart's KC is gone and he's in for a good day!
Gene.....I'm taking my camera! hahahahaha!
Yesterday, Bogie was 7 months old! This is his monthday treat!!
See ya later with PHO-TO's!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Have a wonderful time - it will be great for Bogie to run and play with all his doodle friends and Linda nice for you to get out and have some relaxing time :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photobucket is taking HOURS to download my video's.........here's one for now.
OMG! These doodles were gorgeous! Bogie got a cut last week and looks like a drowned rat next to these fluffballs........hahaha!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW...thats a great video!! i wish they'd have one here like that where i live. sounds like everyone was having a blast! hahahhaaa

thanks soooo much for posting this linda :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TREATS? Bogie?? Nah! hahaha! He lives for treats!
DANG! I can't get the other videos to download........at least they're not doing the humpty dumpty in the others! :oops:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Was this the one in Clinton Township?? I was going to go to this, but the day just filled up with other obligations. I am looking forward to seeing photos..! And also looking forward to hopefully attending the next romp.

~Judy

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it was Judy! Wish you were there!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awwh...how cute! I got a good giggle at the fluffy white guy humping so much. I don't know why, but a fluffy doodle humping another fluffy doodle just looks so silly.

Those indoor dog parks are great! They don't get dirty :) Bogie is so cute...I love him going around to meet all the humans too :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts