Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D We picked Oliver up on Jan 28th. He's been home with us now for 3 weeks and we are absolutely smitten. :lol: He is 12 weeks old now. He's such a good little rascal. He has slept through the night since day one and is adjusting to our house very nicely. He likes to gnaw on the children every once in awhile, but we are encouraging him to just chew his Kong toys.

This looks like a great forum. I have already read alot of great ideas on these boards that I will give a try.

I am sure I will be sharing more soon. :mrgreen:

Here are some photos. Hope this worked!
Cheers,
Kimberley

[/img][/b]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What a handsome little doodle! Welcome, Oliver and Kimberly!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
OH!! HE is adorable!!!!!!!!!! What a dollbaby!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
What a sweet baby!!! :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome Kimberley and Oliver :lol: He is such a LOVE and his coat looks wonderful. Simply IRRESISTABLE :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all for the great welcome. We hink he's a handsome fellow too. All of the pups from our breeder were this cute! I don't think I could be a breeder and give them up. :wink: Things are going well so far (except for the nipping, but this will pass I'm told 8) ) We are just in love with our new doodle. We researched a long time, and waited fot the kids to get a wee bit older before getting a dog. The wait paid off. I'll post more pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Welcome Kimberley!

Oliver is absolutely beautiful!
What a luscious color and cute face!!

The nipping is a bit of a pain.....
went through that with my Coco...
it does pass, but it took awhile...
giving her something she could gnaw on
when she went for one of us.... helped..
but, she was very mouthy!!

He'll outgrow it....consistency teaching him is key.
(Which I'm sure you know already............)
8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Nice to meet you Kimberly and OMG OLIVER IS ohhhhhhh ever so cute!!! i love chocoate!!!

nipping, mouthing, jumping all part of puppyhood that with time, maturity, training, love and patience does fade away.

Congrats!!!! and wow he's a cute pie and a half!!

ps doign searches the button is at top of page, well you can find tons of topics discussed that offer up great tips/advice to many questions you may have :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts