Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK OK I know the name is terrible, but he is 6 months old and was already neamed :?
Last night was his first night home with us and he did fabulous! He is a very good boy! We will have to enjoy the preety fluffy coat while we can because he is going to the groomer next week to be clipped down. His undercoat is matted really bad. He was an outside down before he came to live with us. I am really excited to see what color he will be after he has been clipped down!

·
Registered
670 Posts
What a big beautiful baby!! Congrats! :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
wow he is so cute!!

I totally think you could easily change his name (if you want to)...maybe to something that sounds similar to Mudd? Hmmmmm....

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I vote for changing the name too. We adopted a 3 year old terrier mix and she had no name...we named her Izzy after Tim's grandmother and she learned it very quickly.

If you plan to breed him I can't imagine anyone wanting to say the sire was Mudd :evil:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Easy to change the name. Rumor was just over 2yo when I got him. The shelter named him Roman, but his name for 2 years was Ben. Took all of 10 seconds to love the name Rumor...... :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
maybe rudder? Sutter?

·
Registered
670 Posts
hey i like sutter!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Mudd is gorgeous!! and i also can't wait to see his eyes after he's groomed

i'd change his name too :D

how about BUDD? :wink: but like others said, you can change it to literally any name and he'll learn it quickly

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are too funny!
I really like Sutter :wink: though!
Unfortunately I have a 6 yo little BOY who thinks "MUDD is the COOLEST 8) name ever" for a dog. After this afternoon I would say the name actually suits him well, he does LOVE the mud. He spent ALL afternoon up and down the ditch filled with muddy water. DH is bathing him as we speak!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
M-U double D ... I like it!
And I like the looks of your new doodle.
Congratualtions!
Here's Mudd In Your Eye!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts