1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i lov their tongues hanging out waiting for you!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I wish i had a picture of when we first got Max and he bounced OFF the screen when he ran into it hahhahahaa

Peanut today saw our screen door for the 1st time and was so scared of it. Her toybox is about 2ft away and she waited till Max got her toys out for her today hahhahaa

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Wish I had gotten a picture of Coco having blasted through the screen door.....knocking it out of the sliding deal....and onto the patio.

She was soooo surprised and certain she was in big trouble. We laughed and she cowered....we laughed some more and she finally got over it. Poor thing. Scared the bejabbers out of her!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
We're awaiting the day Cody tears out the screen in our screen door by running through it. He's run into the screen twice so far. It's so funny to see him bounce a bit. :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I too wonder when that day will come. However, when either one scares themself with something they don't bother it again. I have a metal candle glass holder room divider Max knocked down one day. hahhahaa poor thing it crashed loud and hard to the floor and only one voltive came out and wasn't broken :shock: Max steers clear of it to this day (6mos later).
and it is right next to my SCREEN door :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
:D :D :D

They're saying" YOU'RE HOOOOOOOME!!!!!!"

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ain't love grand!!!!! And unconditional at that!!!!! I just love all these Doodles! Especially Raleigh! :D (And Molly too...she's only half-a-doodle)
:shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
doesn't matter if you're gone 5 seconds, 5 minutes or 5 hours they always greet you the same: with tongues hanging, tails wagging and butts wiggliing just ready to say HI :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts