Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI we just weighed PEANUT ..she's 51lbs :shock: last i knew she was 40lbs

MAX is 75lbs @ 13.5mos --- no wonder i can't pick him up hahhahahaaand LINDA you still don't win the bet :wink:

KIRBY is 47lb at 14mos but feels alot lighter

and IF someone doesn't start posting their doodles weight...i must might have to start guessing all the doodle forum members weight! :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Annabelle weighed 60 pounds last week - as much as she is running with her cousins here, I'm sure she will burn off some of that even as much as she eats :lol:

To me she looks like she weighs less, she's very tall and skinny but not scrawny, she is afraid of a tape measure and a yard stick so exact height is hard, but her back/shoulder is about 26 inches

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Just took Dex to the vet's last week to be weighed: 32 lbs, and about 19-ish inches. Almost 6 mos old.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sandy is 26lbs and 21" at almost 6 months

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
At last check, Raleigh weighed in at 55 lbs....10 mos. old! :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Charlie

Charlie is almost 11 months and weighs 78lb :lol: He is one big guy. Just really lean muscle. He is heavy as hect though :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG annmarie - Max was just 67 lbs at 12 months :shock: I hope there isn't another growth stage coming up for us in the next month :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
As of this morning, Jonah is 76# and Miko a scant 49.5. She hasn't been eating alot, but is not skinny. I don't know if it's the summer heat or my new schedule.....or maybe watching too many Jenny Craig commercials while I'm at work! :wink:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Matey weighed 15.2 pounds at about 13 weeks. Is there a doggy growth calculator that can give me a guesstimate how big he will be?

G

·
MaxandMe said:
HI we just weighed PEANUT ..she's 51lbs :shock: last i knew she was 40lbs

MAX is 75lbs @ 13.5mos --- no wonder i can't pick him up hahhahahaaand LINDA you still don't win the bet :wink:

KIRBY is 47lb at 14mos but feels alot lighter

and IF someone doesn't start posting their doodles weight...i must might have to start guessing all the doodle forum members weight! :shock:
Hahahaha, OH YES I DO!!!! I never gave a time limit :lol: :lol: Gene, start the teasing :lol:
Linda said Max would weigh approx70-72lbs according to her calculations.
I had said ( while back) Max would not hit 70lbs.

If Max is 70lbs or more LINDA WINS and i will be teased to death hahahhahaaaa And Linda will be the expert weight/growth charter
AND if Max is 69.9lbs i'll save face which means GENE can't tease me for once

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ROFL I hate to say it but I think Linda is right....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Chloe is 30 pounds at 15 weeks. Not sure how tall she is, I can't get her still enough to measure!

My lab Chase is 93 pounds and 8 years old.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
blueteal said:
Denver has actually dropped a little weight
All the swimming???????????
He is down to 91 lbs from 100
our lab fluctuates at least 10 pounds through the year. I think it was the swimming. he doesnt seem to be fluctuating this year as much and we dont have our pond anymore.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts