And two from the football game

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cute puppy pics, but you're from the Cape and you're Giants fans? :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kristin.........great pics!!! have they started to bond yet? and what color is molly more chocoate or a reddish chocolate?

love the football pics...cute hats!! :wink:

·
Registered
248 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! I just got Uma a little Giants jersey. I'll post pictures as soon as it's delivered!

Go Big Blue!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yer killin me with those photos Kristin....

But thank you for sharing them!!!!! And nice to see YOU, finally!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Great pictures..nice seeing you for the first time. I can see where Annie gets her cute looks :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
awesome pictures - I love the first one with Molly "hugging" Sandy, looks like Molly is fitting in just fine.

Wonderful picture of you and Annie, she gets her gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile from you

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh GREAT photos!! both the doodles and you two at the game (I'm SOOO jealous!!). Sorry they lost, but I'm sure you had a great time!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MaxandMe said:
Kristin.........great pics!!! have they started to bond yet? and what color is molly more chocoate or a reddish chocolate?

love the football pics...cute hats!! :wink:
Reddish chocolate - well, chocolate with red spots, really. I'm not exactly sure what color you'd call it! And the hair on her back is starting to get LONG and actually has a hint of a wave! Totally different than the short flat coat on her head! I'll get a picture of it with my camera - I usually only dare to get Annie's out when they are playing because they are notorious for body slamming me - not good when I have a pricey camera in my hands!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great pictures and LOVE your avatar!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The two of them (Doodles) Kristen...are like night and day!!!!! Your Avatar is outstanding and my favorite, and you and Annie are awesome!!! Nice to finally see you!!! BUT!!!! SHAME!SHAME!SHAME!.........Where in heavens name are your 'Patriots' hats??????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Bwahahahahahahahaha........

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! Annie's digital camera takes crummy photos, but its so easy to grab&go! One of these days I'll do a Christmas portrait with both dogs and Annie so you can see some decent photos ;)

I had to add this one last one - Its going to be my next avatar photo :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
You are all beautiful and CUTE!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I think Annie with Molly would be such a cute sweet avitar....Annie must be in heaven with 2 puppies!!!!

and how's it going with molly and sandy?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sandy is doing REALLY well with Molly - They just adore each other! Of course they have their moments, but most of the time its just like you'd expect with a 9 month old and a 6 (7?) month old doodle! They play hard and sleep harder! I've tried to avoid any causes for Jealousy - The picture in my avitar was taken on a day I took Sandy to the beach by himself because he was starting to have a little attitude problem with her - an hour alone with mom was all it took and his attitude cleared up and he went home very excited to play with her again.

Annie and Molly bonded instantly - aside from a jumping problem (Molly, not Annie, LOL) they get along like they were made for each other. The jumping has almost disappeared though, so there are practically no problems with the two - I think they might almost be ready for a "sleepover" as Annie calls it - she really wants to try having both dogs sleep in her bedroom!

I thank God every day for these dogs... what a blessing they have been! I'm so in love with them :)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Awwwwwwww Great pictures!
Thanks for sharing.
Your daughter is adorable! Your dogs are cute and you're very pretty yourself!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts