Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just finished my web page so I thought i would pass along the address. If you have any comments I would be glad to recieve them. I do know i have to fix a sentence and a sp. mistake.

www.scgoldendoodle.tripod.com

My puppies are growing so fast. They have their eyes open and are walking! It sure is fun to watch them grow.

Terri Lynn

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hey Terri Lynn...it didn't work for me either. Sorry...it took me to the web provider but said that the page isn't available...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i know what i did wrong. I guess with tripod you dont put in the www. like the rest ...

so maybe scgoldendoodle.tripod.com

it works for me.
terri lynn

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That worked, Terri Lynn!

Very nice web page...gosh, thanks for the link to my page!

I love the pictures...espcially glad that you put Owen's pic with the puppies in his lap! That is toooooo cute!

Your pups are beautiful...I can't wait to see how they look next week!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Jac, those pics are really old, i will send you some new ones. I am no good at getting them posted here.
tm

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Ok, what am I doing wrong? I can't get it to come up. I wanna see!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Diane...just copy this line and paste it in the address space and hit enter...don't type in the www.

scgoldendoodle.tripod.com

The picture on the front is Murphy, Terri Lynn's Goldendoodle, brother to my Rosie (Beanie) and her Poodle, the mother to her litter, is Chase's sister. They are great dogs!

Hey, Terri Lynn, I recently read that true chocolate dogs are born almost black...sooooo maybe....???

Either way, these puppies will be so fantastic! Rosie and Chase are the best dogs...so I know that Murphy and Moe are too...I can't wait to hear all about this litter of darling puppies!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Thanks Jac, that's what "I thought" I typed in, teehee. I must have had something in there wrong cause it worked this time :) Beautiful puppies and so SHINEY. I love Murphy, what a face, he's GORGEOUS. I'm anxious to have a litter of Goldendoodles probably around spring of next year.

Such a beautiful family too, you have a lot to be proud of :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Diane:

Sometimes i do look at the coats and they do look just a bit different than black. Just a different hue to him. They sure are cute. I have a new camera so I will have to play. Its hard though to get pictures when they are so wiggley!
tm

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Wait until they are 5 and 6 wks old and you're trying to get pictures, GEEZ :D People don't realize the hard work that goes into just getting good pictures for your website, it's an all day job :) But, what a great job it is :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Boy, that's the truth! For every really sweet puppy picture, posed with flowers and wagons...there MUST be 75000 bad ones!

Although those bad ones are really the cutest ones, I think...I always remember Jackie's Christmas series when I consider this topic...I have never seen anything so cute in my life!

Terri Lynn's puppies are really pretty! They do have gorgeous coats and I KNOW that they will have great temperaments!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure, that I would like that. It many take me a while though because i havent learned how to make changes yet. I am going to meet with someone who is going to help me. I also think i am going to change my site from tripod which is free to a paying web page. i think I will get more traffic that way.

Terri Lynn

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Just let me know then no since in adding until your sure what you are going to do and make sure your address doesn't change, then we can add to each others. Just PM me when you decide and give me your site address.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts