Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we had 40-60 MPH winds this am now the snow begins...canyons closed to prevent skies being stuck in the canyons because of avalanches, our airport is closed. Here are a few pics from my window at work

This is my parking lot...ugh..I wonder if I will get home today or not :roll:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
wow...great photos! I love how snow looks when it first falls :)

If we had snow like that in NJ, we all would have been sent home...everything closes if we get even 2-3 inches of snow.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh GORGEOUS........when will it snow like that here???????

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
NO DON'T SAY THAT LESLIE!!!! I'm gonna cry if it doesn't snow like mad soon!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I've told everyone around her to prepare for a big snow mid Feb an Mid march - we have to make a trip to Fla to see D's mom in Feb and March to see Daddy so we will have snow since I won't be here to see it :evil:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
We just warmed up it is 42 and Friday it will be 1 again. It is nice but I just want to see spring. I am ready for the sun and rain. I am tired of being cold and then sim-warm for a day. I just want to seat outside for some fresh air.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow annie....did you try skiing home? :wink:

and Annie, please don't send me your winds and snow again...thanks :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I drove home through 6 inches of ice. Tanner went to daycare today so he was too tired to even go out when we had to shovel. What a #### mess. I am so sick of this. Our driveway was almost melted from the last inch of ice so here we go again.

I guess his daycare had quite a time shoveling the outside area for the dogs in 40 MPH winds.

Still need to walk him around block...he will be wearing his boots and I will be wear my tracks on my boots.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts