Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a good day! We got to go the park with Dad and our human cousin Carolyn!! Since it's muddy, we went to the "All persons trail", which I guess means we're persons now. Jonah was all used to it, but it was kinda scarey for me...so many smells. Then there was a BAD DOG of questionalbe breeding and his 2 Pomeranian side kicks. They wanted to chase us, my my dad and my cousin wouldn't let them! It started to rain so we sat on a porch for a while....

It didn't stop raining so we went home. Dad thought we looked really cute so he took this picture.....this was before I threw up!

Then we stopped for ice cream to eat at home...actually we got frozen yogurt...ummmmmmmm it was good! After wards to say thanks, I pooped on the floor. For some reason, dad didn't see this as thanks! :cry: Then he took my picture again.....

It was a fun day!! We might do it again next weekend. Dad said something about a gentle leader next time just like Jonah!

Miko

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah, Yeah. Yeah...the park was fun.
On the way there, my cousin went through the drive thru and boy did I get a lot of attention! They said I was beautiful...and huge! That must mean real handsome!

I wanted to tell that dog off and dad wouldn't let me! I could have done it. Yeah the squirt puked again in the car! She waited til I got so I couldn't even help clean it up. Frozen yogurt is da bomb!! That's what I want for my birthday!!
Then the day got weird....they started playing with my hair...even put gel in it...take a look...how mean!

I finally said enough is enough! But we get to do it again next weekend.....rock on!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vanessa, of course the window pane came from the same store as the leg! It used to hang between the kitchen and living room of an apartment I had to break up the space.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Miko
Wow what a day you had lucky girl, glad you did not throw up on your brother, bet he is to!!! I think those pictures of you are pretty cute and if I already did not have a girlfriend......I'd be woof woof Miko you are hot!!!

Denver

Jonah Jonah
What are ya doing letting them people do up your hair for ya buddy?
My Mom now thinks that is a good fun idea. Thanks a lot!!! Ummm
sounds like a great day you had and I know what you mean about taking on that bad dog grrrrrr I would wanna do that too. But your Dad probably knows best, at least that is what my mom sais. And oh yeah I love ice cream and stuff like that mmmmmm I got to go to the park today too and play with my grilfriend for 2 whole hours!!!! It was raining most of the time but my Mom did not care cause she said her hair was already a mess
and it was the weekend and who would notice or she said something like that. I will get my mom to bring her camera to the park so you can see a picture of my girlfriend Jessie.
Have a great rest of the day and no more hairdo's Jonah or you will soon be seeing me with new styles too!!! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Wow JONAH and MIKO...you got to go to a park and then have yougurt? you sure are lucky!!!! too bad you're dad didn't let ya chase down those little stinkers! OH jonah if you eat a few pictures from that table i see, then it'd be worth a thousand words!!!! OH my mom and her friend the other night did that to me a MOHAWK and they laughed. I think it looks rather good and on you too!!!

From annmarie now: Ok, i love the cucuclock...the plant and is that a lava lamp??? BUT a soulful searching window??/ along with leg of missing body sounds like alot more searcing needs to be done :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once again Vanessa, so perceptive. Yes it is a lava lamp, and it's an original that I found in another shop in Ybor City Florida called decades agogo. It was the coolest shop ever! I also bought a bakelite clock shaped like a tv!

I love the way Jonah's color is progressing. He started out mostly black with silver hair on his pads, silver mixed with brown in the beard, 2 patches on the back of his front legs and a dozen or so white hairs down his back. I hadn't realized how much he had silvered til we got Miko!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi ya Jonah & Miko!!!!
Sounds like you had a terrific day! Jonah........NICE doo,Dood!!!! Maybe my Mom will try that with me!!! :? Can't try that with Molly cause her hair is waaayy too short!
Guess what??? This afternoon Dad went out to do a clock repair and called Mom about 1 minute after he left to tell her that there were two young girls walking dow the street towards our house...one girl had a 10 week old black lab puppy, and the other had a 10 mo.old Goldendoodle!!!
So my Mom took Molly and me outside to meet them...the Goldendoodle's name is Abby and the little guy is Leo!!!! We played and played and played...Abby was a little shy, very curly and the same color as Peanut, but that little labbie was jumping all over me, and I heard my Mom laugh and say...well Raleigh, how do YOU like it???? Now you know how Molly feels!!! ...hmmmm..I really DIDN't like it...maybe I should leave Molly alone???? :shock: But GEE...it's sooo much fun!!!
Glad Miko didn't puke in the car or on YOU!!!! That would have been a bummer!!!
Well you two have a good night and dream Doodle dreams!!!!
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

P.S. I found out that those two doggies live the next street over, and they're the ones I hear barking in the morning!!! Cool huh??? We have new friends!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sessa ....he has 2 clocks for it depends on which end of the couch he's sitting on and/or he laying down or not :wink:

i am sure the lava lamp doesn't work ?? i mean a leg, windowless window...would make sense you know hahahhahhaa

Gene is there something you're not telling us? that rubber room perhaps was a picture of you in the past? hmmm

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vanessa...yes the lava lamp work and it's a deep red, no, it's not plugged it right now, but I still do stare at it from time to time and pretend. I have MANY clocks, most are not wound or plugged in. The one above the window I found while cleaning the brush away from a garage of the newly bought house of a friend. It was half buried there. I asked if I could have it, and she asked why?....Duh!! It's all rusty and doesn't work, but for the charm effect, it woks for me.
Different story for Annmarie........The window came from the owner of the leg before I removed it! I found the clock while digging in the yard to get rid of the evidence. All this was caused by staring at the lava lamp getting weird transmissions from an unknown voice! That person too USED TO ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!! They don't anymore!teehee harhar hoho :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jonah and MIKO there is something wrong with that dad of yours...be very very careful. I wonder is he hunts wabbits too???hmmm

GENE i wish i could take max and peanut to a park BUT with 6 acres for my backyard i really don't have the need. IT's great and i do pay high taxes to own it hahhahaa yet they probably don't get the socialization yours and others dooodles do. We do get all my boys friends over here alot during the week and weekends who go nuts over max and peanut :D

GENE i was wondering, why not buy a velety blanket full sized ok? cut holes for the seat buckles and put it in your car. I used to do this withmy kids. kept seats clean of vomit, foood, bottles, MUD or whatever 3 kids were capable of doing when i wasn't looking.
I could wash the blanket easily...my car stayed clean...just a thought

I got mine at Target although walmart sells them too. I say the one that is a cross between feeling like velvety slightly foamy cause it's easy to wash , dries quickly, and liquids don't seep in immediately.

hahahhaaha boy did i have a flashback of my 3 kids ahahhaaa
they actaully were much more destrctive and mischievious than doodles can ever think of being hahhahahahhaaaa

PS I had one son who used to GROWL at new people he met :shock:
and if you went near his food while he was eating hahahhaha

( he has grown to be quietly assertive and more submissive teenager) :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Jonah and Miko, sounds like you two had a blast, and those pictures, well...you're...too sexy...too sexy for the car...too sexy for the park...

Mom said I have to stop now. Besides, if I get to talk a long time, then she'll have to give equal time and there is no room on this forum for a Doodle book from Back Porch...I don't get it.

Anyway, I want you to know that we all love to hear about your adventures. Thanks!

Chase, Nitos, Bayley, Lexie, Rosie Beanie and Trouble Oasis :eek:)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hey, guys, sounds like a great adventure! Mom just got done brushing me real good. She said I had something called dread locks. I think it was just dried slobber. But she didn't get out any gel stuff, so I guess it's okay. I like to try to eat the brush. Maybe some jelly would taste good on it?

I'm so jealous. Mom's got Blue Bunny old fashioned chocolate ice cream in the freezer and dad won't let me have even a tiny little taste. I'm goin on strike til I get frozen yogurt!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
UH Dexter, my mom has a 2 gallon tub of Neopolitan, box of Perry's ice cream sandwichs, and gallon of Sundae crunch too. NOT one lick i tell ya!!! this is insane. WE have to watch all of them oooing and ahhing with hot fudge and walnuts on it too!!! OH then they made a double batch of walnut fudge brownies...once again NADA a crumb! Peanut and i can't figure out HOW to get the fridge open either since it's one of those on the top with freezer on bottom AND peanut's tongue stuck for a few seconds last week when she licked the freezer---so that's out.

any ideas fellow doodles? the only treat we get is yogurt which is okay.
OH JONAH NICE eyes bud!!

sincerely,
Max and Peanut, 2 doodles deprived of human treats

·
Registered
980 Posts
I don't know dood, but my mommy said something about her butt getting two inches wider just reading your post! :shock: :shock:

Hey peanut, I gotta try that freezer licking thing! Maybe it'll stay open long enough to get a lick of chocolate. But our freezer thingy is way up on top. Wonder if daddy would hoist me up so I could see?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
from peanut: ickingk uh eezer oor ...OUCH don't try it! :wink: :cry:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We had another fun day today! Dad put us on the tie-out while he was de-sticking the yard...meanie!! We got to play and get each other all muddy...again! He pulled a dirty trick on us! He hosed us down outside...Yuck! I think he smelled worse than us....peeuuuu! :shock:

Then, we got to go to Petsmart to get food...yummy! I'm still really shy, but there was this lady named "trainer" who called herself the "cookie lady" and she gave me treats! I tried my hardest not to, but I wagged my tail...just a little though. Then we went to the coffee shop again to see more people...I didn't wag my tail there...I let Jonah do all the greeting and I turn into velcro! Then we went home and guess what?? I DIDN"T THROW UP!! Dad was so proud! I may get used to this car thing yet! :lol:

Miko

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Miko! What a good girl you were!! Your Dad must be sooo proud!
Whaddaya think of that Petsmart? I just came back from there a few hours ago....came back from my second lesson! This time there were two puppies in my class...one named Dudley (little pipsqueak and the name fits him :shock: ) and the other Petey....both mixes, and rescued from 'Kill Shelters'????? in Louisiana and South Carolina.....very lucky lucky puppies...both their Mommies and Daddies were very nice...I behaved myself, and towered over them...I didn't play with them too much, cause I didn't want to hurt them...just smelled their butts! hahaha :shock: Erin my trainer was impressed with me this week...I never jumped once on her...and next week we learn how to walk? on a leash...hmmmm...I thought you were supposed to pull and play tug of war!! So Miko, that's my adventure for today!
Hiya Jonah!! :D My Dad went out and bought this green ugly plastic snow fence that he and Mom attached to the whole deck...seems Mom got upset with me when I was just lookin at a Robin, and had my body halfway thru the railings.....so they seem to think I won't be able to go thru with this contraption...hahahaha...guess they'll take it down when my shoulders get broader!!!
See ya guys!
Your pal
Rrr-aleigh!
P.S. When ya gettin your new fence???

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dad said the posts go in friday...yipee....free at last, free at last
no more leashes. We can't wait! Dad says his arms can't wait either. Wait til he finds out we probably won't want to come in ever either! :wink:
Jonah and Miko

1 - 20 of 28 Posts