·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thank you Mark!!!!!

And THANK YOU gene - if you didn't post that I would have never known!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
YAY! I emailed Mark last week and requested them - I'm thrilled he got it done so fast!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yes I agree this is great!!!!
and I have used the picture of Denver
on the tracks as this seems to be everybody's
favorite.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I love looking at all these avatars :D :D :D Great suggestion, Kristin.

(Now I wonder when a good time to ask Mark to upload some new SMILIES would be.... :twisted: )

·
Registered
462 Posts
This is awesome! Now we can all remember whose dogs are whose when people are talking about them.... but mine's going to be empty for a while >.<

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
by jove i think i've got it!!!
and thank heavens GENE cant get into my profile as we all know what pic he'd use for me!! hahahaha thanks for the other post GENE...i mean what are freinds for!! you are the best :mrgreen:

i'll resize photos later when i am more awake

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I think all of the avatars are great!! What a good idea. Before I had to think for a moment to place the name to the dog and now I just glance at the avatar. A perfect tool for challenged memories like mine!! :oops: :wink:

Thanks for all of the comments on Dakota's avatar. I named it "Floating Mop!!" :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi all - been studying for the bar exam for eternity :( & dropped in to see what's going on in doodleland. Love the avatars!! Did Lizzie's work? This is her "I'm a partying cajun Mardi Gras Doodle" pic

LizziesMom

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
let's see if I entered my avitar correctly :)

my husband stole the good swimming photo of Dexter so I had to go with his lazy couch photo :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts