Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it was just my luck that I had a photo session at sundown for one of Annie's classmates - so I brought Annie with me to help get the kids to give me real smiles and laughter (she's a great helper!) I can't share any from the session as the mom hasn't seen them yet, but I snapped a few with Annie to remember the pretty sky :)

And Annie and her friend (bundled up)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh that are two beautiful pics of both a sun setting and little girls!! thanks for sharing!! :D :D

and i always found that to be (sunset time) one of the most peaceful moments in life on a beach

·
Registered
985 Posts
debbildog said:
it was just my luck that I had a photo session at sundown for one of Annie's classmates
What sort of photo session did you have? Do you do portrait photography? I had a photo session Sunday morning at our sailing club, to take pictures for an oil portrait of a couple who have commissioned me. I figured ten o'clock would be a good time, with great lighting coming from the right direction and some interesting shadows. Didn't expect that it would be fifty degrees out! But we got some good shots and I'm set to go once I finish my current fun painting and a previous commission, and get back from France.

Your photos are gorgeous and so is your daughter!

Leslie

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kristen ... Beautiful ... I love pictures of Miss Annie as much as pictures of Sandy! Of course the two together are the best! :D

Leslie....

and when I get back from France
:!: :?: :!: :?: :!:

Sigh!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
The sunset is magnificant, but your Annie and her friend are what makes these pictures special! My goodness, you need to submit the one with Annie and her friend to a magazine for publication!! I have never seen a better picture! Wow!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Kristen you are so talented!!!! What absolutely wonderful pictures!!!
Thanks for my mid-day smile!!! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Kristen you take gorgeous photos, amazing how the water and sky have the slighest blur making Annie and her friend just Pop in the photo - awesome

G

·
Gorgeous!!! Especially the girls, that will be a treasured photo forever.

Now I will admit to my "blond moment" even though I am not bond:

I'm checking out the beach because I LOVE our beaches here in NJ and no others ever seem to come close (except Florida). We have great, fine- grained sand that is so smooth.... so I am looking at the sand and thinking "Wow, that looks really pebbley and HARD...the girls are not even making an impression in the sand!" So I look closer and realize: They are sitting on cement?!! Right? Maybe a walkway next to the beach?
Bwahahahahaha :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I'm checking out the beach because I LOVE our beaches here in NJ and no others ever seem to come close (except Florida). We have great, fine- grained sand that is so smooth.... so I am looking at the sand and thinking "Wow, that looks really pebbley and HARD...the girls are not even making an impression in the sand!" So I look closer and realize: They are sitting on cement?!! Right? Maybe a walkway next to the beach?
Bwahahahahaha
haha...yes that is definitely cement...although I don't know I would have noticed it if you hadn't said anything.

The photos are wonderful - Annie is so cute :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good eyes ladies! Yes, that is a cement walkway, except it doesn't edge right up to the beach (or it would be COVERED in sand) - its a wall :) I don't particularly like the cement but figured it would be easy to photoshop in some sand. I was having a hard time avoiding the beach walkers close to the ocean so I only got a few down by the water.

We were on top of this...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts