Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our order from dog.com arrived today and the boys are very happy. They got some new natural bones and a few new toys. Kirby went crazy over the ball in the ball thing (makes a lot of noise) and both doodles went crazy over the tug a jug :)

G

·
I love how each time one of them gets it, he runs off to play with it by himself!
And they both look gorgeous! Their coats are so shiny!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pics! Let us know how long those toys last! Maya is in her "destroy all toys in 5 min stage"
haha...this toy will be played with only while we supervise. Kirby already laid down with it and was chomping on the rope.

hehe...yeah both do take it and run away with it...especially with the "good" new toys...they both want it to themselves :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
lovin those that try to make new toyz to amuze our doods

What fun !!!!

I saw this at the store. It appears really pretty safe. Just wondering..... can you fit your own "goodies" in it ? Have you tried anything else? The shelf was almost empty so I know alot of people are trying it.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie those are awesome pics of DEX and KIRBY
I love that new toy!! looks like they're having a blast! :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can you fit your own "goodies" in it ?
the bottom of the toy screws off and we just put some of their food in it. Kirby kept trying to go through the bottom to get it out and finally picked it up by the plastic and would dump out some of the food as he walked. He was oblivous to it and Dex followed behind him eating it all :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts