Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a lot of fun...I have only tried the simple sports games so far...boxing had me working up a sweat :) We wound up getting a Wii Fit too (they happened to have them when we went to Best Buy...haven't tried that one yet :)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Bahahahahaaaaaaaaa
My neice has one and I am forever throwing the handheld thingy
accidently around the room............I need to remeber to clip it to my wrist . It sure is fun.............Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
It's a lot of fun...I have only tried the simple sports games so far...boxing had me working up a sweat :) We wound up getting a Wii Fit too (they happened to have them when we went to Best Buy...haven't tried that one yet :)
We have one. Our boys love it. They just got the Legos Indiana Jones. And yes the boxing game you will work up a good sweat. I have looked at the Will Fit but haven't gotten it. Let me know how you like it. The Will is a great party game. We have friends over and we have all made our own person and we play. It is a lot of fun. :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have looked at the Will Fit but haven't gotten it.
haha...yeah we had no intention of getting one, but then we found one and figured it would be something we would want.

It's definitely weird to get used to that type of controller...I am still on the simple games (I do have Mario Galexy to try too though)...haha...my wii arm is a bit sore today :wink:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Love ours, but just wish I could get some "game" time in since the kids are always on it. I got the Wii Fit too, which I would enjoy more if I could do it when no one is around. My balance sucks as does any rhythm. LOL!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ahhhh, welcome to the Wii fray!!!

I'm suffering withdrawls because I can't play GUITAR HERO since my surgery!!

I need my daily dose of Death Metal, ya know??

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
also.... Post a photo of your Mii :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Mario Galexy, Mario Kart, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, Lego Inanda Jones, Wii Sports, Mario Party 8, Wii Play, Cars Mater-National, and Guitar Hero III. Can you tell I have kids? All boys? Another good one is Will Play it is like Will Sports. But has a lot more games.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i am now intrigued as this is the 2nd major Wii post

wondering why i am now want a Wii ........hmm mabye a birthday present later this year?hmmmmmmmm

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also.... Post a photo of your Mii
haha...ok. I don't have a memory card yet so I can't save anything. I am working on the sports games now (I am slowly improving). We got Wii play too so I have been working on those.

The doodles went crazy the first 2x we played, but they are calming down now. Dex seemed to want to box with my husband :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
The doodles went crazy the first 2x we played, but they are calming down now. Dex seemed to want to box with my husband :)
That is how Beau was. He is calm now. But the first time you could tell he didn't know what was going on. We get a bit loud when we play. LOL

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I Wii a lot--It's the diuretics :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Bumping this post up because (shhhhhhh)

I did it - I splurged and Santa is bringing Annie & I a Wii & Wii Fit for Christmas this year! I bought too much already, but I'd like to get one more game for both Annie (8) and I, and one more for just me.

I've already bought...
Wii Fit
3 remotes & nunchuks total
Wii Play
Wii Sports
Carnival Mini-golf

Are there any accessories that we should have?

WOW I still can't believe I did it. I'm not one to buy video game stuff... but with the wii being so interactive, I couldn't resist anymore!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I know... I want one sooo badly!!!! But, I'm afraid that I won't use it enough to make purchasing one worth it. My parents are buying an Xbox 360 or whatever it is. And of course it doesn't have any of the games I like to play!!!

I'd look into any of the mario ones.... those always get me going! And its one of the main reasons I want one so badly, that and, well, it gets you moving! I just wish they weren't so expensive!

·
Registered
220 Posts
How is the wii fit? I've contemplated getting it, but am not sure what they have for it, besides the yoga and balance games.

Any other wii players sore the day after boxing? I think I worked harder than with my tae bo videos. :)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
My little brother has a wii . Sometimes my mom stays with them because my sister goes out of town and they make mom bowl. It doesn't hurt her like real bowling would and gets her up and doing something. She doesn't like it but it does her loads of good! I think my brother and his wife use the fitness program and seem to like it. I want one but can't right now. Lucky you!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the wii fit is really fun. I haven't played that much lately...but it's fun. It definitely gives a good workout if you do the cardio/strength exercises.

Kristin - it doesn't sound like you forgot anything :) We just got Guitar Hero today and are having fun with it!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts