Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drum roll please....

We will be visiting our little Fuzzle, (yes, my daughter already named her) next Friday! So much for her Birthday suprise, she saved up so long for the pup I just couldn't keep it a secret :? Looks like we found our new baby!!!

Here are some pic.'s of her!

Jenny[/img]

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
the cream one will probably shed :)

would love to see more of the brown

your black is adorable!! but I am a non grooming person (read lazy!!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i'll take one of each please hahahhahaa!!!

I like the brown,,,oh wait the black one is sooo cute...hmm a cream

Ok i have a black wavy one (Max) and he's only groomed for a relaxation time. And Peanut well she gets blow dryed after a bath now.

I think it's great you're letting your daughter name your new doodle baby!! Fuzzle is soooooo cute!!! both the name and puppy. :D

Black doodles dont' show dirt like others but the brown is gorgeous too!!

It is sooooooo hard to pick a puppy out...i end up going by temperament!!! sooooo that's why i have one black and one cream hahahhaa one will show dirt and the other will show her how to get dirtier!

ps Jenny dont' forget the LL bean catalog for anal suppressors :wink:

and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for more pics!!! need my doodle fix you know

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MaxandMe said:
ps Jenny dont' forget the LL bean catalog for anal suppressors :wink:

and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for more pics!!! need my doodle fix you know
:lol: Anal Supressors, I am hoping I won't need them, for the pup that is ..lol

The black and the brindle one are females the cream is a male. I want them all but, since we are first time owners, I figured I break my husbdnd into them slowly...I'll keep the LL Bean catalog out of sight, I don't want to catch him looking for those Anal Supressors!

I can't wait to see the little girl *Ü*
~Jenny

·
Registered
689 Posts
That's how it goes...you start with one doodle...next thing you know you're getting #2. Usually there is one hold out in the family but don't worry, they will cave to the doodle addiction before too long.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
annette ---know what's bad??? I WAS the one to hold out!!! ME, mom the doodle maid, cook, walker, trainer, lover and protector!!!
I had 1001 reasons why NOT to have ONE dog let alone 2!!!

soooooo let's see got Max in Oct 7th....Peanut came along Feb 3rd.
Am i woman that stands by her word or what!!! hahahhahaaa
yeah tough mom is mushmouse underneath ---shhhhhhhhhhh :wink:

who knows, maybe JENNY will come home with the black and brown one at the same time???

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE dont worry....the seed has already been planted 8) Giveit time for the seed to germinate fully :wink:
I mean look at what jenny said: she'e slowly breaking in her husband. YUP they on their way to becoming full fledged DOODLEAHOLICS --like US!!! hhahhahahhaha!! yes!!!! gotta lov it!! :D :D :D

1) Jenny says she found "the one" but keeps talking about 2 she likes :roll:
2) her husband was looking in LL BEAN for suppressor hahhaha--so i'd say he has a fair amount of doodle addiction in the making :D
3) look at most of us going i have enough to keep up with just one.
and how many of us now Have 2???? let's see got Peanut 4mos after Max!

it's like kids...how many people stop at 1 kid!! ??!!
4) with 1 doodle its no fun when something is missing, broken , shredded or find a couple of mounds---you darn well know who did it!! With 2 you get to relive the show TO TELL the TRUTH" and guess who did it! With two pairs of eyes gving you the "aint i special" look and totally denying guilt!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Our first two came as a pair! Littermates...we are still happy that we kept them together. They are best of friends.
Then the addiction started...
I am Jacque and I'm addicted to doodles...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am annmarie , and finally realized in order for me to be happy in life i had to give into my doodle addiction that started in 1980 when i read my first article on Labradoodles.

I annmarie stand tall and proud to say confidently :D

I am a TRUE 100%+ Doodleaholic now with 2 doodles too.
(we need a thumbs up icon on this forum) hahhahaa

·
Registered
689 Posts
I was a NON-dog person for YEARS...somehow the family got me to look at Chester and now here we are with Chester AND Archie...and Archie was MY idea...
They are sneaky...If you only have one you won't get to experience a Doodle-500 Race through your house!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts