Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, It’s Advil. I just want to let every doodle out there know that Pedestal Sinks are all they are cracked up to be! Mom and dad leave me in the bathroom while they are at work. I guess they said I am getting to big for my crate. Most of the time I have lots of fun in there. Dad has lots of “reading material” in the bathroom that I can rip up and fling around.

Anyway, Friday I learned how to climb onto the toilet. Which in itself was not so fun. But than I realized that from the toilet I could climb into the pedestal sink. That was so cool…for awhile. I realized that once I was in the sink, I couldn’t get down. :oops: When mom and dad got home, mom comes to get me like she always does and opened the door and just stood there laughing. She said that I looked like I was overly glad she was home today. I have to admit I really was. It wasn’t that bad. I had only been in the sink for about an ½ hour, so it could have been worse. But ya know…sinks when you curl up are kinda comfy. Cold but comfy. Mom made dad come up and look at me before she would let me down. They both stood there and laughed. But I was soooooo happy to see them, I really didn’t care. So calling all doodles…make sure that if you get into the sink that there is a way down. I thought that there was, but I was too big to turn around to go back down the way I went up. Next time I will try the bathtub :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG please tell me you got a picture! I opened the post expecting you to tell us that he knocked the pedestal sink over!

Poor Advil! I wonder how long he was up there for!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He wasn't up there too long. Only about 1/2 hour, it looked like. We had just run up to the store and back and he was down and about. It was a particularly naughty day for him. :lol: I am starting to realize that a lot of his antics are not just puppy hood, it’s his personality! :shock: OH Goodie. I realize now that saying be careful of what you wish for! All that research for a breed that would fit into the family. Boy did we get what we wished for. WE LOVE IT though. Now if we can get Advil and the Beagle to stop ganging up on us... Now this weekend Delique the cat is starting to go into cohorts with those two. May the force be with us all!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
dear advil - bathtubs are for sure better and as a bonus if they have a little water in them from a shower and the conditions are just right you can make them muddy and even more homey with your paws first before laying down!

your on the right track though bud!

love trystan (f1 doodle)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I like the shower. Mom and dad take showers and I jump in with them. I like biting at the water. But mom and dad make me get out, but I get back at them. Once I am wet, pending on who kicks me out of the shower, I go on their side of the bed and "dry off" :lol: The water gives me a real cool hair day. I look like Mr. T and I like that! Mom and dad are talking about taking me to the dog park soon. It's nice and muddy outside, so Sheba says we can roll in the mud. Mom and dad haven't said that I can't. So I say it is a go! :wink: Till later... I am going to get into dad's reading materials!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
:lol: :lol: Advil...?
I see the name connection more and more...hahahahahahaha!!!
(Great story! I can just see it!)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi ya Advil...hi ya,hi ya!!!!!
It's ME Rrr-aleigh! I just loved your story, and am glad you didn't get hurt!
Better yet, you coulda flooded the bathroom if you figured out how to turn the water on...hahahaha..I wonder if your Mom and Dad would'ev been laughing then???? :shock:
But ya know what???? Ya know what's fun?? Those little button covers at the base of the toilet....those are a GREAT chew...hahahaha...my Mom chases me all over the house when I have THEM!!!! ..also check out the contents of the wastebasket....REALLY good stuff in there!!!
Gotta go Advil......try to be as good a boy as ME!!!! hahahahahaha :twisted:
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :twisted:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi ya Rrr-aleigh, it's Advil.....

I know what you mean by those little white things on the toilet. Mom learned that one right away and took them off. So that sucks. But the water thing I haven't figured out yet. But wait until I do :lol: !!!!

Mom also took out the wastebasket. I guess she learned that with the other dogs when they were puppies. I see her follow dad around the house and tell him to put a lot of fun things away. But dad over looks certain things... like the cats. :twisted: I am determined to see if Delique is a squeaky toy. Oh well. They said next week I get to go into the big pen downstairs with the big dogs, but they said it has to be safe and there is some work that they have to do. But boy will it be nice to be with Sheba and Ryder. Ryder and I can come up with some new things. I will let you know! Good to hear from you. Keep me up to date with anything new with you. Mom says they have to be smarter than me, but I think that I can beat them. I have so far! :twisted: See Rrr-aliegh...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright ADVIL...know what your mommie needs to get for the bathroom. Those stainless steel wastebaskets that when you paw the step thing they OPEN right up and let me tell you what a hayday a doodle can have then!

my mommie keeps the shower doors closed so i can't get in anymore but one teenager forgets and OH boy!!! i love biting water and playing in ther with him showering.

Peanut loves takinga bath and tries to get in every chance she can.

OH peanut also showed me dirtsnouting is sooooooooo much fun!!! But mommie moved all the plants on hangers a a new 6ft tall plant stand. I tell you mommie is ruining our doodle fun!!! So we're back to shredding half dead carcasses.

Advil...love your name!!! and wonder where your parents will put you next and what you'll find then :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Advil,
Sounds cool man! I could never fit in our little sink, but in the tub...man oh man...love to chew on the rubber bath mat, and I have to tub stoppers under my belt.... :lol: Dad says that's it...no more baths for him! Now we get the hose in the tub instead! And I love to knock over the liquid soap...makes a great noise batting it around the tub!

Jonah

Sink, what sink....I don't see a sink! I can't wait to get taller!!

Miko

·
Registered
103 Posts
Advil I know for sure I would never fit in a sink, but I do know another fun thing in the bathroom. The stuff called toliet paper. That stuff is the best, you not only can chew it up, but you can run around the house with it and get it all over that is fun! The only problem is, now my mom shuts the bathroom door, but there is always the possibilty of someone forgeting to close the door. TPing is fun!!!!

Your buddy Frankie

·
Registered
162 Posts
And never forget, there is as much toilet paper as there are bathrooms.You can make loverly trails ALL OVER the house! Between toilet paper trails, toy guts, socks, underwear & misc. paper products I am constantly trying to decorate this uninspiring hovel my parents call home. I even jump on the counter & get the pretty paper towels, but can only do that at night cuz Mom gets REALLY mad.

But ya know what? Most of the time when I try to make the house prettier I get to go swim at the lake soon afterward. TRY IT, it really works!Something about "excess energy" (whatever that is) and exercise. All I know is I get to combine my 2 favorite things - redecorating & swimming. I bet all the other dogs wish they were doodles like us!

LizzieDoodle

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ohhhhhh Swimming I love swimming
When Mom & Dad took me out last night, the ditches were full of nice mucky gooey water and Dad did not think I would jump in cause I have not really liked water that much yet. Mom was far ahead of us(they were working on something called recall with me) anyway before Mom could warn Dad that I might jump in and not to let me off leash till we passed the ditch(Mom's are smarter) , in I went. Well Dad thought I was going to drown(it was over my head) so he jumped in after me, Mom knew I was fine cause she taught me to swim. So now Mom is laughing so hard that she has to sit down on the ground and Dad and I are swimming in the ditch. When we got home Dad and I got to have a shower together and Mom is still laughing.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
MY mommie had a his and hers sink she USED To sit me when blow drying me but I don't fit anymore and I also try to taste everthing too.
Somehow she gets to it before I do :roll

·
Registered
162 Posts
Way to go Denver! Luring your Dad into the mucky like that. You're as smart as you are good lookin :)

Lizzie

PS You are SOOOOO right about Moms being smarter.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Denver....good job in playing the helpless pup! Shame on Mom for laughing! :oops: I tried to take dad water skiing in the back yard today! :shock: It's a swamp back there, and I saw a squirrel....would have caught him too if dad hadn't of gotten his footing back. He gave me such an angry look! Don't know why...... :twisted:

Jonah

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey guys ... Mia here. Yesterday I went someplace Mom calls the beach for the very first time. Wow, was it cool! Wet sand, water sticks and soooo many dogs! My mom thinks I might have got a little over excited because I couldn't seem to settle down last night. I just had to keep running up and down the stairs and I chewed up a carpet and de-tailed my new squeaky alligator. It doesn't squeak anymore. :( I finally crashed at about 1 a.m.

My dad was not impressed when he got home 'cause I just kept jumping up and down to tell him what I great day I had. I don't think his day was as good as mine for some reason :?

My mom says next time we go to the beach she's taking her camera 'cause apparently I'm pretty funny when I get cranked up by all that water and sand.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts