Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remy has only been here a day and half. My 9 month kitten,Keegan, is very curious about the new arrival. This morning as I was bringing Remy back in from potty, he pursued Keegan. The look on her face was priceless. :shock:

Keegan is at least three times the size of Remy. I put Remy in his xpen and he started to whine. I fed him but he was too distracted by Keegan to eat. He ate a little bit and then we went outside again.

I put him in his xpen and Keegan started to come closer to the pen. Remy started the "You want to play?" behavior. :twisted: Keegan ran off into the bedroom only to reappear moments later.

I have a feeling they may become friends. :p

These guys are soooo cute. I wish I had a video camera.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
AAhh, so adorable!!

My best friend had a kitten growing up with a puppy and they were pretty close. It was cute to see them play both the puppy way and the cat way. They stayed close until the cat passed at 17 yrs. The dog passed at 18+. A Life time of friendship!

·
Registered
66 Posts
We had an english bull terrier (spuds McKenzie/Target dog) growing up and two cats. Odie as a kitten would suckle on Mona (the dog) as if she was her momma - it was the cutest, funniest thing you ever saw. I wish I had a photo to post. I am sure they will become close friends for sure!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Those pictures are sweet. They will get to know each other and be best of friends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts