Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do your doodles love going for a walk? I always knew Dex enjoyed it and it seemed that Kirby enjoyed it too. I just realized this weekend how much. They were in the middle of a large round of wrestling and I said "who wants to go for a walk?" All wrestling stopped and both ran to the back door :)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
That has to be one of Denver's favorite words.
Right now we are avoiding the word as he is not allowed
to walk yet. But when he can his tail is a wagging and he tilts
his head to the side to make sure he heard right and then he runs
to the door..........................

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Tuesday was taught to fetch my hiking boots when we go for a walk. I just tell her to "get my shoes". She gets so excited! The only problem with this is that when I can't take her for a few days, she tends to follow me around the house with the boots. I have wiped out more than once in the dark hallway over those boots!! We often SPELL the word "walk" around here!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
we cannot say the word OUT or even spell it OR MAX goes wild with excitement hahahhahaa

same with the word EAT :roll: which peanut knows that word only too well hahhahaaaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same with the word EAT which peanut knows that word only too well hahhahaaaaa
haha...ours know breakfast and dinner (but not lunch since they only eat 2x a day).

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
The word WALK definitely gets Cali's attention. Since she's fairly calm, she tilts her head and looks at you very intently to make sure you meant what you said. She's not thrilled with getting the prong collar put on, but once we're on our way she's very happy.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Annabelle enjoys the occassional walk but 95% of her engery is burned off playing ball in the backyard - now if you say bye-bye, Look out, she'll run you over :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Funny because bye bye is my recall word.
If Denver here's me say that he knows I am leaving the area
and he gets his butt right beside me.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
annabelles mom said:
Annabelle enjoys the occassional walk but 95% of her engery is burned off playing ball in the backyard - now if you say bye-bye, Look out, she'll run you over :lol:
Is that something like ENERGY?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kristin...wanna know a secret :wink:
Mary's been sniffing too much paint lately ...she can't help those typos :shock: 8) :lol: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts