Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lindamarie said:
gene said:
A no brainer.....Dakota gets my vote!! :lol:
It is if you're blonde! hahahahaha! I can't find where to VOTE!! :oops:
HELP!!!!
Well, us blondes gotta stick together--right you were; Dakota's image disappeared! But it's back on now and the rating block is below the image.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
That is a super handsome picture of Dakota! Is that the sweater you've had on offer? He looks stunning in it.

Anyway, we voted twice, just to see if we could. It seemed to work. Don't know if they keep track of votes.....

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Calimom said:
That is a super handsome picture of Dakota! Is that the sweater you've had on offer? He looks stunning in it.

Anyway, we voted twice, just to see if we could. It seemed to work. Don't know if they keep track of votes.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you, Meg!! Thanks everybody!! And no, that is not the sweater. The sweater that was up for grabs is much nicer but came no where near to fitting him! No matter; he only wears a sweater once a year for his Christmas pic, so his old one will do! Annmarie, I'm sending the smaller sweater to you to do with as you wish!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LINDA...i am glad i wasn't the only one who wasn't able to vote and thank YOU Diane for explaining why.......now DAKOTA has our vote!!!! :D

and Diane i'll pm/email you tomorrow regarding the sweater and shippiing costs ---if it doesnt' fit Beau i know a close friend of mine's dog is White like Dakota and had surgery and they were looking for a new sweater for him sooooooo i might give it to her dog from you :D

ps Diane i take it that the sweater didnt fit you ? :wink: :shock: 8) :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Well, I can't find Dakota! I have looked on three different times and the only time it will take the number you listed it brings me to your login page and welcomes me as Diane! I tried to search under your name and under that number...nothing...so I checked all 26 pages THREE times...no Dakota!
I want to vote for him....help me figure it out...I will admit that my attention is fractured...but I am trying!!! :oops:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jac said:
Well, I can't find Dakota! I have looked on three different times and the only time it will take the number you listed it brings me to your login page and welcomes me as Diane! I tried to search under your name and under that number...nothing...so I checked all 26 pages THREE times...no Dakota!
I want to vote for him....help me figure it out...I will admit that my attention is fractured...but I am trying!!! :oops:
Hi Jac--I tried again 'cause it has failed a couple of times. :roll: If you use the number, just keep scrolling down the page; you'll get to Dakota's pic and the rating link is below the pic. OR, instead of using the number, enter Margetts in the last name box and that will get you there easier. But whatever happens, thanks so much for trying!!!! :D
---Also, just sent you a pm!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Okay! I think I voted...man, they don't make it easy!
I put the number in and it brought me to your "welcome Diane" page so I didn't want to vote there, thinking that it wouldn't count...but I hit the "rate this photo" button and I was able to vote...I think!
Hope it works...Dakota deserves to win!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I went through the same process as Jacque - I THINK I voted! Go Dakota!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts