Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Dexter threw up a few times. I thought I had cleaned it all up, however, I found that I missed one spot on a light carpet. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to remove the stain (the stain is yellow). Luckily it seems like he isn't very sick since he hasn't thrown up since. Thanks :lol:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
honestly I use bleach on my carpet - especially for vomit stains.
In the past I have used regular bleach and rinsed really really well.
Clorox came out with the Ultimate Care Bleach and now that is what I use. I still rinse very well. I have never had a problem.
Oh I use a water bleach mixture to start (like 1/2 cup bleach to 1 gallon water)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I use natures miracle too. It works great on urine spots after I clean it with water I simply put natures miracle on. with the vomit I have a hard time getting the stain out with just natures miracle. if you do try it, do not use anything else but water first before using the natures miracle. otherwise it will not work and it says so right on the bottle. in practical use it sometimes works but its not always. also, for hard to remove odor or stain it will take a few applications and each application can take a week or two to dry. I really love it though, it got cat urine off stairs once for me. It took 4 months, but it was gone completely. :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
my favorite is zap a spot. used it a lot with my old cocker. he had a vomiting/pooping problem when he reached his golden years. vomit was always a yellow bile. worked great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts