Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
my hair is having a mutiny and the brown is leaving while the gray takes over! :x

but the girls are really curly...except one that has this long hair that comes together like a mohawk in the center of her back! I'll be watching her, cuz she might be a sweet fleece coat.

The next mystery to watch unfold is the color of the noses on the cream girl and apricot boy!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Maureeen that is when Loreal takes over, the grey has been creeping in and the color fading. I'm not old enough for that so it's off to color I go! :lol:Your puppies make me want another, except I'd have to sleep in the garage! Congrats again.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
oh maureen lovely!!!

how long was labor? hows mama doing now? how are you now? ready for a few sleepless or interupted nights?!! with only eight do they weigh more at birth? we were 9 - 15 oz with most in the 11 - 13 range.

my creams nose changed about yesterday (day 10) to a little black nose but I expected that. most my blacks are real curly but I have 2 in mind (crossing fingers) for that fleece coat I want so bad!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Gorgeous litter Maureen, congrats!! You've waited a long time for some color :) I know you are really enjoying these guys.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Thanks, Diane!
Sheba's April litter was similar, but that's the thing about the whole magic of genetics: we don't ever get to relax or trust in charts! But this is so much better than the non-average litter I got with 3 chocolates instead of 5, and 7 blacks, instead of 5. :wink:

And I finally got a true apricot!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Maureen! I just got back, and didn't see the post! Please repost pictures...or send me an email with details! Last I heard you had 3 chocolate girls and one black male pup....I am dying to hear about the rest!
And, I am soooooooo happy for you!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts