Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we took Bama to our vet..he had never really seen a Labradoodle before and he could not beleive that she was just 10 weeks old!! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver's vet had also never seen a Labradoodle(we changed vets for his neuter) and she was surprised and very happy to finally meet one up close. She also did not know what kind of temperment to expect and just fell in love with how sweet he is(I think this is a Doodle trait)
Denver weighs in at 70lbs(7 months old) and is tall and lanky and she asked what final weight do I expect. My breeder told me approx. 70 to 85 lbs. But I don't care if he gets to 100lbs, he is my Doodle baby. Vet thinks 90 to 100 is more likely.LOL

·
Registered
689 Posts
People comment about Chester's size (he's 100 pounder) and I just don't see him as a huge dog. He's just Chester to us. He's our gentle giant.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm wondering if some doodles are ending up weighing and being bigger than their parents? And if so, why would that be? Doc's parents were both around 80 lbs. and Doc is 81 lbs. at 13 months. He probably won't get much heavier, will he? :shock:

·
Registered
689 Posts

This is an older picture---around June I think. Chester is the big guy. Archie isn't too far behind him in size now. I'll get some more recent one when I get my daughter to sit still for more then 3 seconds...teenagers...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annette--is that a large perrenial or a shrub behind Chester :wink:

he's adorable and sooooooooo white!!!! wow!! how big is archie now? he seems precious too!
You must have so much fun with both of them!! thanks for sharing the picture.

a 100lbs...that's alot of Doodle. I can just imagine him in a full doodle run! :shock: hahahahhaa

Linda
...you have any other size charts? :wink: I think you're scales are heavier than others? :p hahahhaa

G

·
Annette, Chester and Archie are beautiful. I bet the have alot of fun together.
Kim, that nifty chart says Doc is 90% grown weight wise...soooo that puts him at 90 pounds full grown. :lol: His height is 98% complete.
Annmarie, Just you wait....I was told Roly Poly Oly is going to weigh in at 120 pounds :lol:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks Linda. :D Now I'm thinking that maybe his parents were both 90 lbs. I can't remember if it was 80 or 90. Either way, Doc's pretty close.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
it's official LINDA.... Max weighs exactly 55lbs at almost 6.5mos old.

Linda sorry but you need to teach me how that chart works cause YOUR dog estimations make them pony to horsadoodles :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts