1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE i see a white box with X in it :cry:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that is about one of the cutest videos and most tolerant cats i ever seen!!

G

·
Hahahaha My cat Morgan would have slapped that dog silly....not to mention the hissing she would've done.

The most tolerant cat I ever met was my Mom's old cat Dartanian. My brother (he was 2 at the time) would see the cat laying on the floor in the living room in the sunlight. Matt (my bro) would start in the dining room run up to the cat and belly flop on top of him. The cat would just lay there under my bro crying for my Mom to come and yell at my bro to get off him. The cat never retaliated or tried to get out from underneath...he would just cry for my Mom. He also got his tail cut off when he was sitting in the window on an August day (my bday party). The window was propped open using a box of my brother's blocks. My brother and his friend wanted to play with the blocks so they took them out of the window. The cat escaped but he didn't escape with all his tail!! My parents rushed him to the vet. Needless to say my bro was in A LOT of trouble

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I DON'T KNOW :?: Looks like that mellow cat had the pup by the throat when they stopped the video :shock: Cute Pup with short legs! dr katz thinks that the puppy is being inappropriate :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mtd885 said:
I DON'T KNOW :?: Looks like that mellow cat had the pup by the throat when they stopped the video :shock: Cute Pup with short legs! dr katz thinks that the puppy is being inappropriate :lol:
Bahahahahaaaaaaaaa
very true but look how long he let that puppy almost chew his ears
off before he grabbed him by the throat................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts