Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been so proud of my dogs...at 14months and 8months they have not devoured the blooms off any of my flowers this year...Really have worked on the "Leave it command".
However this morning after letting them out to run ..I decided to confine them on my deck to let the paws dry off a little ...
I proceeded to eat my oatmeal and drink my coffee watching them thru the patio door. Nezzie came to the door rang her bells...barked...She became increasingly aggitated as I sat and drinked my coffee and ignored her....After several attepts she finally did the sneezing thing went over to my begonia ..stood right in front of it and turned her head and tilted it and made direct eye contact with me ....as if to say Im going to eat it ....if you dont let me in ....
These dogs are so smart...sometimes its scary......

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
:lol: :lol: Well, I know for sure that NEZZIE is smart!! She is so adorable with her antics and I love to hear your stories!
I still roar with laughter when I look at your Christmas photos too!
I love your dogs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.