Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This sweet labradoodle boy needs a savior RIGHT NOW!
He is identified as A009996 - Irish Wolfhound mix, but sure looks like a labradoodle to us.
At first we were told he had until Friday but now it seems there may be a chance that he has even less time!!
We have a volunteer about an hour away in Wilmington who cannot get there before Friday. Even then, she cannot foster. We don't have a foster available until Tuesday.

All we know about this guy is that he is about 2 years old and sweet. He is in Onslow County Shelter in Jacksonville North Carolina. 910-455-0182 If you are close to there, please GO GET HIM FOR US!!
We are desperately trying to get some help locally, but we need somewhere for him to go immediately.

If you think you might like him, but don't want to make any rash decisions, consider our FOSTER-TO-ADOPT program. You offer the dog an immediate home and commit to fostering him while we get him vetted. You get to know him and you get a couple of weeks to decide if you'd like to adopt him. If you decide he's not the dog for you, we find him another home and you become one of our favorite families for SAVING HIS LIFE! If you fall in love with him, you get the first chance to adopt him. It's a win/win situation!

PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY! [email protected]

Please help this poor boy - this is not a nice place for a dog to be and HE WILL BE PUT TO SLEEP - MAYBE AS EARLY AS TOMORROW EVENING unless we can get him out of there and into a safe place!

HELP!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I hope someone can help!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I sure hope someone can get there in time. I'll say some prayers for him that someone opens their heart and gives him a chance

i am fostering a doodle at the moment myself.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I LOVE Wolfhounds so much!! Thats was what originally drew me to my F1. He looks like a wolfhound (kinda) ;) Sheds less though! Drools less too ;)

WE MUST KNOW SOMEONE NEARBY.

ANYONE????

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi All. Sorry, I was not getting emails on this post.. How weird. Anyway, Just got an email that the Carolina animal prtection society pulled him yesterday. Fingers crossed that he is safe. We had someone lined up, and when she called, they said he was pulled already.. :lol:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, and the word on this guy is that he was rescued by CAPS.. He temperment tested 4 out of 4, and he has a new home lined up already!!! All the prayers made a difference for this guy. We were ready to take him in, and he got rescued, and the bottom line is, he is safe and has a NEW home lined up already! The lady from CAPS was there getting a sheep dog, and pulled him as well! YAY!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ohhhhhh how sweet to know someone wants that doodle!!! thanks for such great news :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts