Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All set on the new and improved Smiling Doodles Video II. I have added all the new photos. If you see any errors in names/dogs, let me know and I can correct them. And if you want to add a photo of your doodle, just post a pic on this thread and I can add it before I put this project to bed. And start thinking about the next one. So get your cameras ready!!! Enjoy!

[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow!!! that was soooo neat and also sooooooooo nice of you to do ,
THANK YOU so much :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awwwwwww

This really warmed my heart. So, soooo sweet and touching. Thank you so much for doing that! I loved it so much that I showed by husband and then I emailed a link to my mom. It was a fun surprise to see two photos of my Annabelle on there. I felt like a proud mom seeing her there. Every single dog in that video looks so sweet and wonderful. It made me wish I could see them all playing together in a big open area.

If anybody was contemplating getting a doodle, that video would have to make them an instant doodle fan for life!

Thank You for making my day complete!

Mary... & Annabelle too

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PS: 'Bella' is Kumo and 'Buster' is Bella
I think Riley is actually Raleigh
:oops: :oops: :oops: oops!! I knew it was bound to happen. Thanks for bringing them to my attention. I will try to get it right soon. :oops: :oops: :oops:

It was a fun surprise to see two photos of my Annabelle on there.
I saw your first pic and thought it would be a good welcome to include you. Then you put a Smile photo up, so I figured I'd include that one too.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Another great job -- thanks Greg!! My 4 year old plays it again and again just so he can see his favorite - little Tyke. I finally showed him how to just pause it when he got there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My mom called me this morning and she said she LOVED the smiling doodle video (I sent her the link last night). She doesn't even have a doodle, but now she adores them thanks to getting to know my Annabelle. She absolutely loved the video. She had that sweet sound in her voice that made it obvious that the video really touched her heart.

Thank you again!

Mary

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Greg .... FANTASTIC! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you so much! I can't wait to show my DH.

Mary (of 2nd Mary and Annabell) that is the perfect PR piece for Doodles!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts