Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
okay I Just Melted big time with that picture!!! someone pick me up and put me back in m chair, i can't move hahhahaha ohhhhhhhhhh so sweet! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
She's abslutely gorgeous Amy!!! Can't wait to see her fully grown! And maureen is right she DOES look like Denver!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where did you get her?

I got her from a breeder in Selden NY. She was advertising her pups in the paper for $1,000. I decided I would call in a few days after really thinking about it. Well... then I saw her add for $295! She said she had 2 pups left and her son was getting married and she had tons of guests staying at her house and really needed to find them a home asap.. So I got so lucky! The male was GORGEOUS! He was so fluffy and he was bigger, but he was so yappy and I wanted a female. She looked more like a lab but just fell asleep in my arms and I fell in love.. Shes really perfect for us and the vet says shes doing well.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Well Amy, I would say you really lucked out...Molly is a doll. I hope we can find a similar girl for Tanner in a couple of years. I really love the look. :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Molly is such a sweetie!! I agree she could be related to Denver in looks!
Oh, what fun you are going to have!!

8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts