Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as most of you know ,i have been downsizing, I am finally down to less then 15 breeding dogs 4 of which are my males and 2 are still young so they dont really count,,LOL

I am working with a fairly new breeder helping her get started ,she will be taking over my Parti doodle lines so if you are in the market for a parti let me know, i can send you on to her, Wonerful girl that I am very impressed with,

we will be still Breeding Top Quality Doodles, Goldendoodles,
a few litters of Labradoodles Minis,medium and Standards
and proud to announce a few litters of Aussiedoodles,
Our wait list is open for upcoming litter,,,

I just needed to get down to where i could handle this here ,My health isnt the best, and i really needed some me time, Not to mention i want to do some therapy work with MY Doodles!!!

Barbie my DIL will be taking over much of the business, but i will be here if anyone needs me, and still just a phone call away,if im not here , cell phone number will be given,, of course i am still activly involved, but will have the luxury of taking some time off i hope very soon, thanks everyone for your support and prayers for me during the last few months, your support has meant the world to me
hugs

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I wish you well with your downsizing, hope it helps having some more time for you.

good luck to Barbie and the other girl taking over some of your breeders

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Nancy i wish you all the best and your healthis important and glad you realize that too.

good luck :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Good luck! I hope you're able to have more time to relax and take care of yourself while still being able to do what you obviously love to do.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks,,actually some of my dogs are going to a breeder friend

Im NOT getting out of breeding doodles, im just downsizing!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good luck Nancy, we wish you well. It'll be so good for you to take time out to enjoy the company of your wonderful dogs!
Kisses from Dekker.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Pip,
Im excited,,i cant wait to get back into visiting the elderly, gonna be rewarding,
cant wait for a vaction,,LOL hopefully i will get to go to the poconos,,my fav place!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks Mindi, I hope so,
We went and got stall matts today that interlock , for a few of our kennels, if all works out we will be redoing the flooring on the entire kennel (we were using gravel) this will help make things more sanitary, and be able to keep up with things better, on top of not having to worry about stone brusing on their little feet,
things are good, im actually breathing again

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Sounds like things are working out well for you, Nancy...you know that I wish you all the best! (And I am glad you are still breeding doodles!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts