Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS!!

I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW GREAT LENO IS DOING. I'VE GOTTEN 3 EMAILS FROM THE NEW OWNERS AND THEY ARE SO PLEASED WITH HIM. THEY CANT BELIEVE WHAT A GREAT DOG HE IS. I KNEW HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THEM. BELOW IS A COPY OF ONE OF THE EMAILS, I HOPE SHE DOESNT MIND...BUT ITS SO GREAT! THEIR FAMILY HAS GONE TO MEET HIM AND THEY ARE ALL THRILLED. I'VE ALSO TOLD HER ABOUT THIS WEBSITE, IM HOPING SHE JOINS AND THEN SHE CAN START ALL THE BRAGGING OVER LENO.

THIS HAS BEEN HARD BUT I KNEW ONCE I HEARD HOW GREAT HE WAS DOING I WOULD BEGIN TO MOVE ON FROM IT. I MISS HIM A LOT, AND SO DOES MY DAUGHTER. BUT WE KNOW HE'S AT A PLACE HE NEEDS TO BE, AND THATS WHAT IS IMPORTANT.

WELL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

BROOKE

Hi, just a quick note to let U know Leno is doing great! Went to the Vet today and he checked out fine. Negative on both Heart Worms and Lyme.. He's started on both preventatives today so we need never worry about either again. The vet and I discused when would be the best time to neuter him and we decided that it would be best if we waited two or three weeks for him to get comfortable in his new home. I was afraid it was just too many changes all at once and the vet agreed. There is no compelling reason to hurry and do it. He is not aggressive and he has even learned to stop trying to mount Lilly. He and Lilly are best friends now. They play non-stop. I took some good pictures today but have not had a chance to get to WalMart so look for them tomorrow (I hope)'
The vet and the tech people were all so impressed with our beautiful boy and said he must have come from a loving home and I told them how sad you are to have to give him up. They said you most certainly loved him to do such an unselfish act. I thought you might like to hear how much they praised you.
I'll stay in touch

·
Registered
853 Posts
Brooke, that is such wonderful news! I'm so glad that you found Leno such a great home and it must be so nice to hear that it is evident that you gave him a great home too!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Brooke, thank you for sharing your note with us. I think that everyone here understands the decision you had to make and that you made the best one for Leno...sounds like this new family is perfect for him!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Brooke--What a wonderful thing you have done. I can only imagine how hard it was to give up dear Leno. On the flip side you have given his new owners a wonderful gift. I say that with some authority as we have recently had the privilage of adopting two wonderful doodles. The previous owners of Lizzie and Louie ( 2 year old litter mates) had to part with them due to serious illness in the family. We have had them for about 2 1/2 months now , and cannot image life without them. We are in touch with the previous owners who are so thankful to us--but in reality we are the lucky ones to now have these beautiful dogs. I am sure Leno's new family feels the same way we do.--hope that gives you some comfort.---Kathy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts