Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK photobucket just changed a bit and the old style layout was
all pictures were laid out from left to right in a grid pattern

NOW mine are on the LH side only laid out vertically, tons of scrolling to find one picture and takes longer to download.
I have FREE account.

anyone else experiencing this?
also does the PRO aka paid account have the old photo layout still?

this change occurred about 24hours ago...i hate it
and am trying to find another PHOTO site to join....any suggestions
and/or help?

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I have the pro, but there should be layout options at the top, it says view....then main (what you want), grid and slideshow. Maybe you accidentally clicked on grid??

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm not experiencing the vertical layout and I have the free account. I use a MAC so don't know if that makes any difference. There doesn't seem to be a view button on the free account that Gene was referring too. Maybe restart your computer to see if that fixes it? No Clue. Sorry to not have any answers.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I don't know if it's coincedence or not but i sent them an email this a little while ago. as of 5min ago, it's working correctly again! hahhaa

GENE is it worth it to do PRO??? i am thinking of paying so I can also use it for landscaping as well

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I received an email today from Photobucket stating that there is a known minority of users also having the same problem and now providing feedback so it can be corrected
I was one of the lucky few that the problem fixed itself last night and is back to its original state.

So if anyone else has problems i can send you the email to report it.

I am happily replying mine is working properly again on its own.

I also now have more confidence in going PRO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts