Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a little history for those of you that do not know,
Chance was a tiny aussiedoodle born very weak, had to help him nurse which he didnt do to speak up very much until he was 2 days old, i fed with a eye dropper to keep alive, and he had deformed legs, i massaged them several times a day until he could walk, Well>>>>

Chance had his xrays and his blood work done today,,it all came back GREAT!! no problems ,,

I cant tell you how relieved i feel, he is 3lbs had coccidia we are treating ,no worms we are increasing his feedings to 3times per day and leaving dry food, out ,he wont have any compitition at all for food now the last girl is leaving today,

Im so happy i could burst :O)
He is now ready to find his new home

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
WOW! What a doll. You did a wonderful thing. I'm sure someone out here can use another Chance...mtd

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, he is a doll, i have had to sit on pins and needles waiting to get his legs xrayed and do these blood tests to make sure he didnt have any liver shunt or anything else, i am so relieved gonna wait a couple of days before i post him on our site for sale,,he wont last

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Very good news. He is a doll and I know he will be loved by whoever is lucky enough to give him a forever home.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
sounds like he got a 2nd chance!!! and so happy to hear the good news!
he's beautiful

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh what a sweetie!

Nancy - your boy is beautiful! His story is similar to our Emily's. It took a lot of work to get her to where she is now, but it sure was worth it!

I'll show her Chance's pic tomorrow and tell her about how his legs didn't work right either at first. It'll make her feel happy to hear his story.

BTW - Brutus is still a doll. He loves the car and playing ball. I can't believe he's 5 months old already! I'll send some pics again as soon as I can get him to hold still long enough - LOL!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks you guys
Sarah i cant wait hugs ,, chance is doing great,
steve got me a new corgi pup for christmas, chance thinks if she is out he should be so he is feeling good,,LOL he is just to tiny to play with her, she is 3times his size, this has been the bestest christmas EVER

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh how sweet! I'm so happy to hear you had a great Christmas!

Brutus got a new collar (in baby blue size medium like the one you gave us b/c he has outgrown his other one) and a new leash. He got some special treats, too. The girls shopped for him in their school's secret santa shop - they bought him two new toys. I think he's a little spoiled - LOL!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you know the collar i gave you adjusts,,should have lasted him forever i would think, He sure sounds spoilt to me, :lol:
im so glad you all had a good christmas, Hugs!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm telling you that is the cutest puppy I've ever seen. I LOVE the coloring. I wish I lived closer, I would take him in a heartbeat!

So hapy to hear about his health, you did a great job and should be proud of yourself!

Leslie

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aw Nancy! That is such GREAT NEWS!! You deserve to burst with joy!! How super of you!! I'm sure whoever gets him will be sooo happy!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are here now for orientation!!! i am going to try to get a picture
this family is awsome and MADE for chance, i cant tell you how relieved i am i found the perfect home for my little guy :O) i just KNOW im gonna cry when they leave

1 - 20 of 23 Posts