Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!

Surgery went well Today!!!
Kathi's husband Bruce, called to say Kathie had a growth which was Ligmentized cartilage on her neck which they safely removed :D :D :D
she will be in the Hospital till at least Saturday

(((((kathie))))))))))) hugs to you and hope you aren't in alot of pain. Prayers being said you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon!

G

·
WooHoo!!!! I am sooo happy the suspicious growth was plain old cartilage!!! Get well soon! I know you will feel 100% better in about a week!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thanks Annmarie for keeping us up-to-date!
Have been thinking (and praying) for Kathy all day.
Keep the good news coming girlfriend!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh Kathie
I am so Happy that the surgery went well..............
What wonderful news and now you can get on the road to recovery
Yeah....................................

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that the surgery went well. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Glad to hear the good news Kathie. Celebrate the relief of worry and painlessness(soon) and relax over the holidays. Good luck in a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bless you all for all your prayers and good wishes
!! Came home yesterday, and both hands are very numb..so I'm having a hard time posting..will do what I can..will probably be just reading for awhile, and pray that normalcy comes back to my hands...Have a wonderfulo Blessed Christmas everyone!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
It is wonderful that you are back home. Be sure to not overdo and give yourself plenty of rest and time to heal :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ebbe sends one thousand doodle licks and I'll follow with hugs and kisses! Take it easy ... just read .... snuggle with doodles and DH (not necessarily in that order :oops: ) and GET WELL!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts