Labradoodle Forums banner

update on Dora's sister-good news!!

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Jac 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!

I know everyone was concerned about Dora's sister who was still in the pet shop and still sick. My good friend and her husband bought her today!! They named her Jayda and they even brought her by to see Dora. I wish you all could of seen them!! They played and barked at each other. We took them outside to play. Then we put them in Dora's corner and they snuggled together and went to sleep! I took some pictures that I will share as soon as the photo gallary will let me post some!! She is a lot smaller than Dora but with her new family taking good care of her she will be just as big as Dora in no time! I just wanted to share the good news and I will keep everyone posted on how these sisters are doing!
Thanks everyone for you support!!
Beth and Dora

#2 ·
Hooray!!!! You have no idea how glad I am to hear this news. Your sister puppies are very blessed to have you and your friends. May you have as much joy as our doods have brought to us! Can't wait for the pics.!!!

Yippee!!

#3 ·
Beth, I am just thrilled to hear this news! I am so grateful that you posted the information and even more grateful that your friend was able to adopt Jayda! I am sure that she will thrive with love and care from her new family!
Thanks again for letting us know. I will look forward to the pictures, I have a vision in my mind about Jada and Dora playing...so very sweet! How happy they must be!

#7 ·
Oh, that makes me so happy. I always feel so bad to see the puppies in those cages in the pet stores. And, with them both sick, what a wonderful ending to the story. I hope you enjoy many years of fun doodle ownership. They are such wonderful pets. My Biscuit is waging his tail at everyone and loves people. He is so cute and such a joy. I hope you have many fun times with yours too.

#9 ·
I talked to my friend last night and she said that Dora's sister Jayda is doing good. She said that she was really in need of affection and attention. She said if she walks away from her she whines really bad. Jayda sleeps in the bed with them and has been doing great with her house training. She has had two accidents but goes everytime that she takes her out. My friend is so happy to have her and they are all getting along great. I think she is taking her to the vet today for a checkup and I will let you all know how she does!
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
Beth and Dora

#12 ·
Beth, that just makes me want to cry...the pictures of Jayda and Dora are so touching!
They are very different looking, but both extremely beautiful dogs!
Dora looks like a poster girl for doods...and little Jayda reminds me of my girls when they were pups...so very sweet and adorable!!!
Thanks for posting this, and for the update. I am so happy for these pups to have found such excellent homes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.