Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daddy seems to be doing a little better. Therapists were in to evaluate him today and he did very well - he will start therapy on Monday.

We are rotating with my sister so he has company from 7:30am til 8 or 9pm, I think today, he only had about 20 minutes that no one was there.
He is staying up in w/c alot past 2 days instead of bed which is great. He still needs help getting up to chair. walking will have to be with a walker and a therapist for a while, too unsteady.

We spent most of today in the solarium, chatting, playing cards watching tv, they also had a 3 piece band for a sing along that he really enjoyed, they do that 1 hour 3 or 4 times a week - mostly 30's 40's songs.
They have other activities, something goin on every day, some days are busier than others.

Tueday is Pet therapy day, he is really looking forward to that !

Again - Thank you all so much for your continued prayers !

Me & Daddy :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Aw Mary....he looks like a dear man.....

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
What a wonderful picture of you and your dad! I'm so glad you can be there with him during his recovery. Sending more hugs and prayers your way!

G

·
Love the photo of the two of you! It sounds like a wonderful facility and he is getting the best care and probably loves having you there visiting with him!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Beautiful picture of you and your Dad...........
You are such a great daughter to him, and he looks like
a very sweet man.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
For those who are new to this forum and those who may have missed it, here is a picture of Mary and her father that she posted a couple of months ago when he was first taken ill.

What a sweet pair they are.

Me & Daddy :)
[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts