Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would update you guys and let you know that Chloe loves her new home. She is out in the country and has all the room in the world to run and play. Her new mom said that she hardly ever even wants to come into the house! Although it was a very hard decision, I am happy that everything has worked out and that Chloe is much happier now that she isn't cooped up all day.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm glad it worked out for you and you were able to find a great home for her.
Is she close enough that you'll be able to visit or will her new family keep you updated with pictures, etc.?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is close enough to visit but I don't think I could handle it right yet. Maybe a few months down the road I will go visit, I think it would just hurt right now.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Autumn that is such good news and in one way must be a relief to know Chloe is happy in her new home

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
So sorry things didn't work out for you and Chloe, Autumn. I know you did what's best for Chloe, and that's the main thing! We're still here for you!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told her about the forum so hopefully she will post. I know that she is very busy with a 3 year old, a new baby and now a doodle but hopefully she will have some time to come on and introduce herself :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Happy and sad at the same time. You did the right thing and it sounds like Chloe is in a good home. I know from previous posts that this was hard for you but knowing she is running around happily must help your heart heal.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I am so glad to hear Chloes is enjoying her new home and family.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Hugs Autumn! I'm sure this is very bittersweet for you. Thank you for letting us know how Chloe is doing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts