Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know I haven't been around much, I've just been super busy!
Here are some recent pics of Boone, he's so grown up now!

We've had so many adventures with him! He's been to a cottage in Quebec for the long weekend, and we are going to school with a great trainer, and he LOVES the hose, or any kind of water source!
We also had a scare with him. He ate (yes ate) two disposible razors. Uh huh. Generally if he steals something, you could piece it back together, like paper, or my sunglasses, anything, if you wanted to spend the time all the pieces are there. Except the razors. So rush, rush to the vet x-rays, yup there they are. So we rush him to the emergency vet clinic in the next city. We get him there, more x-rays $600 dollars later they tell us to give him a huge meal and let them pass. Apparently they see it alot, the moisturizing strip tastes good they said. Because of the position of the razors, and the fact he had eaten lunch just before he was fine, but it was terrifying!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Oh my goodness Tina! Boone didn't cut his mouth tasting those delicious moisterizing strip?! Amazing. Well, he is totally adorable and thank goodness all went well with the razor eating! I don't know if you've read my latest post but Coal's new snack of choice appears to be sheet rock!! I have to get someone in to repair the holes in my wall :(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope didn't cut his mouth at all! Good thing I'm broke and have been using the same razor for a month! It was nice and dull for him hahah

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yee Gads!!! RAZORS!!! Not one, but two!???
Amazing!
I am so glad that he is okay...he is one tough dood!
And he is so beautiful...my how he has grown...must be all of those moisturizing strips! :lol:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Rogan my St Poodle will eat anything that's not tied down we have to watch him like a Hawk. He did get into the trash in my bathroom and got the razor strip but I got it away from him in time before he could eat it. It's amazing all the stories we all have.

Boone is a beauty by the way!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys....yeah he's a big guy now. 60lbs, and still only 8 months so we expect him to grow a bit more.
Yes two razors...they were sitting next to each other on the bathtub and he snatched them.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Tina, We/ve missed hearing from you and Boone. Glad everything came out all right. He sure is a big handsome boy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes he is a tough guy eating razors and being ok. For his next trick he will make this whole turkey disappear without a trace! (well maybe a few feathers on his mouth) We need to get that guy a cape!
Thanks, I've missed being here, I've just been so dang busy all the time. I am trying to make more time to come online tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts