Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've lived with my new family for a few weeks now...I've gotten in trouble for peeing on the rug but then I get praise when I pee outside so I am beginning to see the connection there...I also seem to have to poop right after I eat so my owners seem to always want me to "go outside" when I am done eating...I think I am seeing this connection as well. I got my first bath last night and it was nice...I didnt mind it at all or even the water on my face (see pix below). There is another dog that lives here - his is a pretty good size boxer...he was mean to me at first but we are becoming friends...

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Way to go Ryder. There are so many new things to figure out and it sounds like you are on the way buddy. I don't like baths myself but if you do that's okay. I like how you can cuddle up with your boxer brother. I only have a cat and he won't let me near his bed :evil:

Woofs...your buddy Tanner

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Good RYDER!! That's awesome news!!! You're a great looking dood and I'm so happy you have a great home!!
Bogie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhh i love the pic of them on the dog bed together...so sweet

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Good job Ryder! Sounds like you're learning the ropes. What a nice big brother you have to cuddle up with. :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
How long did it take to teach Ryder to type?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts