Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a week of vomiting, followed by not eating , then diarrhea followed by constipation, Marley is back up and running. Went for a long walk this morning. Got some hot choclate and came to the PC to check the forum, read a little and post an update. Marley wanted no part of that and just wanted to play more!! So we went outside and played some more. he had a ball, as did I.

His illness kept him from keeping his grooming appointment, so we have recheduled it for next Tuesday. His looking a little unkempt. After all the troubles he was having last week, we did not have the heart to bother him with brushing. We are looking forward to getting him trimmed up.

[/img]

Looks like I won't have any interuptions watching the game this afternoon.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Glad to hear you're all better Marley!! You sure look it, running around with your knog!!!! Great pics and video!!! Thanks for sharing! :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
So glad Marley is doing better!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Good to see Marley running around and having such fun. I like his shaggy look but I know it can be a pain to keep it up. I notice an intact toy next to him...what gives? does he need some lessons on toy destruction :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW ...it is sooooooo great and a relief to hear MARLEY is all better!!! great pics and video ...thanks for sharing!!!! :D :D :D

i LOVE the shaggy look too but we're also taking PEANUT next wed to the groomers

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hooray for Marley - glad he is feeling so much better! Another vote for the shaggy look - mom wants to let Tyke's hair grow back, but we've got to teach her to be still long enough to groom her! She thinks it's a game! (and it seems to tickle her too!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts