Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what a great idea...however the only thing i can put in one i'd freeze is a KONG.

Max is vomiting up a tennis ball he got out of a NEW KONG WUBBA ...i had surgery and wasn't paying attention. Max is fine and I think we got it all up now :roll: he better as i have to clean him and my floors up 4 times now hahahhahaaa gotta love these power chewer doodles :wink:
it's now 2am and i think we in the safe zone...sleep time for max and me

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O my I'm glad Max is ok !! I cant' give AB tennisballs - she opens them up :(

DH found a neat hard rubber ball about the size of a grapefruit - it squeaks and she loves chasing it in the yard - got it at pets mart

I'm sorry to hear you had to have surgery - hope you are ok - take care and get your rest :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I doing good so far :D :D :D have a purplish tinge to my upper lip hahhahaa still a tad numb and so far so good :D and i took tomorrow off from work :D :D i'd say i am doing better than expected :D :D :D

thanks for asking :) :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh no annmarie. So what color kong wubba did max have? Dexter has the yellow regular one and orange water one. He chews on it, but hasn't tried to rip it yet.

hope max is feeling better.

G

·
Annmarie, mayyou have a fast, painfree recovery!
Love the big ice cube toy! I just need some room in the freezer to make a homemade version!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WE DID have the pretty BLUE wubba. Max by 2am last night was done upchucking the remmants of the tennis ball and finally went to sleep..then i couldn't sleep hahahhahahaa

thanks everyone!!! i am feeeling good and happy with the meds i am taking. My face is a bit swollen but that's what ice is for. Amazing max and peanut are not going near my face at all.

anyway, i am ENVIOUS of all of you that can have wubbas

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Thanks Mindi and me too as i am supposed to be at work Monday :shock: and would like the swelling to go down by then. Right now we're having tons of laughs about my tooth missing and they get me to laugh alot thus they jokes start all over :D

Anyone making homemade Icy's yet????

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annmarie, Glad you're feeling better. I know the German Shepherd in you wants to go go go, but maybe you should make like a Cocker Spaniel and relax relax relax.

Mary, neat idea! $24.95 hmmmm, I might try to DYI one for my ice eating Ebbe. Find some of the old toys, add a few cookies. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Save your cash and just use a tupperware container. Fill it with treats or fruit, then with water, freeze, and there you go! Pop it out of the container and put it in the yard (because it gets messy!) My doggies love 'em.

Bridget (Summer and Duke)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
a good container to use would be the Large cookie dough container from Sam's club. $5 make all the cookies you can eat then wash it out and waahlllaa excellent icy tub

and FoodLady the bull mastiff in me took over and am listening to Surgeon's orders: staying home today and tomorrow from work and resting. cauase if i go go go ....then down i go hahhahahaa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts