Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You know, I don't believe that we have any (actively posting) members from the UK, but someone might be lurking in the background and jump in...I hope so...but if not, you might want to post on the ILA chat board for doodle lovers. They have people from all over the world, I believe.
www.ilainc.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
uk doodles

hi im a UK doodle owner new to the forum, we have a 5 and a half month old doodle called Lacey she is an F1 cream bitch. We have been visiting the forum for the last few month and it has been so helpful. It would be nice to hear from other doodle owners in the UK.So far we havnt seen any other doodles in our area although i believe there are a few around. Lacey is absolutely gorgeous so much fun and really settled down very quickly i will try and post a picture of her. :

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Lacey in London

Dulcie is a cream bitch too - so I;d love to see some photos of Lacie if you can send/upload some on to the forum. I keep trying to find photos of what she will belike through the stages.

We're in Cambridge, and haven't as yet seen any other Doodles - but did see one at Thetford Forest a few weeks ago which really helped me decide that it was the breed for us.

I have three small children who all adore Dulcie, and can't wait for her to have her injections etc to be able to do the school run with us (I'm excited at that too!) How about you? Do you have chidlren too? Whereabouts do you live in London? Where did you get your doodle from?

Anyways, better get going - I'm exhausted! Like having a fourth child!

·
Registered
2 Posts
UK Doodles

Hi Laura

We have posted some pictures on this site. When people first saw Lacey they thought she was a labrador she played with a 4 month old lab and she did look very similar but you could still tell she was not quite a lab. At 5 months she is so much bigger she has bigger ears a beard and the coat is starting to get longer and more wavy. Now people are asking what sort of dog is she.

We got Lacey from Coniston Doodles which are in Essex, this was there first Labradoodle litter. Mum was a cream standard Poodle and dad was a black Labrador. There was 13 pups in the litter and Lacey was number 13.

We previously had a beautiful Rough Collie called Kimba, which died last year. We also have a Yorkshire Terrier called Toffee and two children aged 16 and 14. We missed Kimba so much and Toffee seemed lost without him so we decided to look for anothe dog. A Rough Collie would have been very nice but the hair is hard work and gets every where. The internet played a big part when looking for our new puppy. We wanted a fun dog that had long hair but didn't moult too much. We stumbled across labradoodles they looked to be just what we wanted.

Lacey's photos: http://labradoodle-dogs.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=59

G

·
UK Doodles

Hello Everyone - we are UK too. Our doodle is called Dilly, she is 4 months old and cafe au lait coloured. Nice to be in a doodle group. Will try and post a photo but not very good at that sort of thing. Took me an hour to activiate this account.
Will keep in touch though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We're soon-to-be Doodle owners and live in Kent. We're driving down to the Cotswolds to see our puppy this weekend but he's only five weeks old so we can't bring him home yet. I've got a picture of him and will try and upload it.

[/img]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well - we saw him at the weekend, he looked great (pictures below). We decided he is much more of a Woody than a Fred so will call him that. Judging by the way he was barging his way through his brothers and sisters I think he's going to be a handful!

http://labradoodle-dogs.net/gallery/dis ... p?pos=-720

http://labradoodle-dogs.net/gallery/dis ... p?pos=-721

http://labradoodle-dogs.net/gallery/dis ... p?pos=-722

Hard to know how his coat is going to end up - any ideas anyone?

We pick him up on Dec 5th - can't wait.

G

·
UK Doodles

Hello All!!! :D

Just thought I would introduce myself and my 2 Doodles Morgan and Zoe!! I live in the north east of Scotland and I work for an animal welfare charity as an animal ambulance driver.
Morgan and Zoe are mother and Daughter and are both 2nd gens. Morgan is nearly 4yrs, black and has a soft fleece coat and zoe is 9 months old, chocolate and has a curly wool coat. I am a breeder of 2nd generation Labradoodles and was very lucky to be blessed with 10 gorgeous pups in Feb of this year.. 8 black and 2 chocolate. :D

Labradoodles are the most fantastic breed that I have ever come across, brilliant fun, cheeky and absolutely gorgeous!!
Will try to upload some pics of my 2!!

Look forward to getting to know you all! :)

Marion :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
choccydoodle1
What great pics...Morgan reminds me of my Nezzie...Doodles are so addicting ...This is our own personal support group...glad to have new members....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts