Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this is really freaky - went into AB's room a bit ago to set VCR to tape something and her toys are lined up Again :shock:

So I'm taking pics and decide to take ABs pic since she's laying there and she sticks her tongue out at me the little monster :roll:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
How adorable
I still cannot get past the phrase
"Went into AB's room"
I just love that Mary...............................

G

·
Annabelle you are too cute!

And Maya doesn't have her own room...she shares with me. But Morgan the cat has her own room and I refer to it as Morgan's room. If someine is staying at the house they are bunking with Morgan.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I notice Morgan doesn't move out when guests come- AB will generally come and stay with Mama when we have company, especially if it's the kids as she'd have to share bed with Shelle & Mike plus Emma and Macy - just not enough room there for the princess !

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
AB is sooo cute! Does she really line the toys up? Bogie's are everywhere in the house! :roll:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Linda - Annabelle has toys all over the house - she also keeps anywhee from 6-10 toys in her bedroom, those are the ones she has been lining up lately. Rest of house - she scatters them :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that is so cute!!!! and hahhaa Annabelle has her own room :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
So? Cinnamon has this whole house I think! I'm just here to clean up after her and her Dad. :lol: Yesterday I was the door opener. She swears those stick piles (from the ice storms we had last month) are moving.

That a hoot that AB will line up her toys. Weird phenomenon?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHAHA...Ab has her own room?? too funny!! I think Dex wants the spare bedroom to be his room :) I always find him laying on the bed in there...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Marveling at two things:

1) AB has her own room;
2) Her toys are intact and not eviscerated.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
How cute! I didn't look at the old post, but are they in the same order?
good question!!

mary?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
same order - No - that was the first thing I checked after taking the picture last nite, that would have been way too weird, today they are all in a ball again

I do have a stack of toys that need to be sewn up, she tore a big hole in her alligator the other day, stuffing all over the yard :shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Better check again, maybe she has put them in ALPHABETICAL order this time :lol: (she probably knows how!!)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tykesmom said:
Better check again, maybe she has put them in ALPHABETICAL order this time :lol: (she probably knows how!!)
No, hasnt been alphabetizing yet - Although I must say, Tyke has a very "studious" look about her in your avatar, are you teaching her to file at work :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
seazr said:
Annabelle

What an organized lady you are!!! Let's see . . . CFO? Engineer?? What's it gonna be Annabelle???? :wink:
Something that she can use to support Mommy with, or at least support her fix for toys :wink:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
WOW I was just talking to my wife on the phone and she was telling me Abby brought all her toys to our bed then one by one took them all back to her bed :shock: while my wife was watching the Today show. I wonder if Doodles were actually put here by Aliens to mess with our heads :roll:
[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mtd885 said:
WOW I was just talking to my wife on the phone and she was telling me Abby brought all her toys to our bed then one by one took them all back to her bed :shock: while my wife was watching the Today show. I wonder if Doodles were actually put here by Aliens to mess with our heads :roll:
[/URL][/img]
ROFL, how cute - sometimes I think it is our Ghost messing with me, they've been very quiet lately other than throwing the dryer sheet box on the floor :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Doodles were meant to mess with our sense of humor and to get rid of materialistic things in our lives hhahahaaaaaaaa

is that giraffe a beanie babie? Peanut chewed my buffalo other night
but that's ok....it was my EX's hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 20 Posts