Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we may have created a monster here.....
Tyke has always been a bit of a thief - she steals socks, pens, cigarette lighters, remotes, etc. Then she shows me what she has stolen, in the hopes that I will chase her. Generally, I ignore her, unless it is something I'm afraid she will hurt herself with. (Then Mom and I herd her into a corner). However, last night, I managed to "trade" a treat for the television remote. This has brought her game to a new level. :idea: Now she is bringing me everything she can find to make a trade with ( I just swapped her my car keys for a Zuke's treat!) Amazing how quickly these little monsters learn about economics, isn't it???? :roll:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG I'm cracking up! If she learns to write, look for a ransom note for the bird! LMAO!
OOPS - hadn't thought of that! :shock: I'd better build up the barricade around Tindy Lou's cage!!! :roll:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Tyke is just trying to help you. You know if you leave the keys on the dinning room table she will help you out. She just wanted to make a trip to the pets store for a new toy.

lol

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sdrudge said:
Tyke is just trying to help you. You know if you leave the keys on the dinning room table she will help you out. She just wanted to make a trip to the pets store for a new toy.

lol
Yep, because poor little thing doesn't have ANYTHING to play with (LOL!!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Or perhaps you didn't put the TV on for TYKE To watch his favorite programs and he was letting you HE was trying to learn how to do it himself
they are really smart dogs you know :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Annmarie, you may have something there. She is an Animal Planet fanatic........ :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep - no "eejit" doodles on this forum, that's for sure! BTW, how many dog biscuits make a fair trade for my mom's cigarette lighter? Tyke and I are still negotiating!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya'll are not helping one bit.........LOL! I'm beginning to think Tyke is hanging out in the law office too much, but then again, maybe I'll let her be the negotiator around here - she could probably settle some cases for us! :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts