Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I mentioned some time ago that for such a cute little pup, Tyke belches like a drunken sailor who has fallen in the keg. However, I learned this afternoon that she has talents on the other end as well! I shared my tuna salad lunch with her today, and put a little of the tuna in her dog food. Apparently, salmon agrees with her stomach much better, because not long after lunch, she was not only burping up a storm, but there were sound effects coming out of the OTHER end! (and they did NOT have a pleasant smell :shock: ) My mom said she sounded like a one -dog "oompa" band! :oops: From now on, it's SALMON only for the Tykester!!!

G

·
haha that is too funny! Earlier today I was in the kitchen and I was letting air out of these shipping things I got. I was letting it out slowly instead of popping it. Well one made a little pffft sound as the air went out and Maya was standing there....she looked at me then turned around and smelled her butt and looked back at me like "No Mom that's not mine!" I almost died laughing!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max and peanut both can belch at times like sailors too ...we crack up!

and remember the blog article on SBD's hahhahaa
MAX loves to lie at my feet and let em rip once in a while

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
hmz819 said:
haha that is too funny! Earlier today I was in the kitchen and I was letting air out of these shipping things I got. I was letting it out slowly instead of popping it. Well one made a little pffft sound as the air went out and Maya was standing there....she looked at me then turned around and smelled her butt and looked back at me like "No Mom that's not mine!" I almost died laughing!
OMG Heather how cute, now that would have been a good one on video

I have never given a dog tuna, but will remember not to!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poor Maya! How funny that SHE would have to check!!

Yep, take my advice - STAY AWAY FROM THE TUNA! THE FUMES CAN BE DEADLY!!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...Kirby toots more than we can believe! I keep meaning to try to catch it on video because it's really funny :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts