Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyke and I both survived the groomer's this morning - she did better than I did, I think! :lol:
Here are a few pictures of her new "look" - she looks all grown up!

[/img]

[/img]100_0422.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had no idea her legs were so long!!!! Delores, our groomer said she was great, except when it came time to clean the hair out of her ears - then she fought like a wildcat! :evil: She thinks Tyke will be at least 50 pounds, maybe a little bigger (but not as big as Denver!)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Tyke looks beautiful. I think you lucked out for a first grooming. Many of us have had disasters with our first.

If she gets to be 50lb. she will almost be as big as Tanner....she will probably be able to boss him anyway.
:wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Love it! Tyke looks sooooo adorable!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Looking Good ... Looking Real Good Tyke! :D

Love the fluffy tail and ears! She is a doll baby!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments, everyone - I will pass them on to Tyke!
She was four months old on Saturday, and spent her day playing with a friend's boxer, and after she wore the boxer out, she met her camping buddy Mia. Mia is a labragrey? (lab and greyhound) who belongs to our best friends. She goes camping with us, and now I'll have Tyke to take along too. :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Y'all are going to give Tyke a big head from all these compliments! I have to admit I think she is gorgeous too- they ALL are - what wonderful dogs we have!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Little Tyke is so beautiful and awesome grooming job too!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Your groomer did a great job Tyke!!!! I love your facial expressions!!!! You are so adorable.... :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts