Labradoodle Forums banner

Tykes New Do (Thanks to Boo!)

3K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  tykesmom 
#1 ·
Boo's mom was kind enough to send me the directions for Boo's lovely haircut, so we tried a variation of it on Tyke. Because she spends so much time in mud and water, we went just a tad shorter so she could dry faster, and didn't go with the poodle feet (the groomer agreed with me - Tyke's feet are so big for her size, she would have looked a little goofy!)! Here are a few pics after her trip to the groomer!
WOW - short hair feels better!

Checking out the last of the camellias

[/img]

Inspecting the hyacinths in Fritzy's garden. This stick looks tasty!

[

See less See more
#4 ·
Rumor you devil you! :wink: Tyke is blushing!!! :oops:
Mary, I now know what you mean about Annabelle feeling like chennile (sp) after a haircut!

#12 ·
You handsome boys are going to turn my little Southern Belle's head!
:wink: :wink:
Leslie, Tyke "took" that picture herself! I realized that we have very few pictures together,(I'm usually BEHIND the camera), so I set up the timer and prepared for a shot of us together. At the very last minute, Tyke stuck her head right up to the camera, totally blocking me out of the shot! She is such a diva!! :roll:

#14 ·
I don't know if any of you remember this, but a movie called "The Bad Seed" came out during my early childhood. It was about some sweet (looking) little pigtailed girl who ran around doing horrible things - like pushing her wheelchair bound grandma down the staircase! My mom used to put my hair in pigtails, and my uncle would tease me and call me "The Bad Seed!" Mom and I have decided that's what Tyke looks like with her short hair and big fluffy ears!!! (and she ACTS like it sometimes too - :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

#16 ·
lil TYKE is GORGEOUS!! Wow totally awesome cut!!

and how could you call Tyke a bad seed......OH you are bad hahaha!!!

#17 ·
Awh, Tyke I love it!!!

I can't ever give my Sam fancy haircuts because... well he has no poodle hair at all!!!

#21 ·
TYKE said she is soooo sorry, Jonah, but she didn't want to be steppin' on Miko's toes - she never flirts with another girl's man!! (but you are
SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

#25 ·
I think it will be very low maintenance for the summer too - Tyke cannot pass a mud puddle, running hose, or any kind of water without getting herself wet! This morning she made a mess of herself while I was rinsing pollen off the car - but she dried much quicker than she does with her long hair!
I have to admit, I like both - I love this cut, but I love her long "doodlelocks" in the wintertime too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.