Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After another romp in the Great Swamp this afternoon, I decided to give Tyke a bath. We walked 2 miles, and I figured a bath would just about finish her off for a nice afternoon nap. Yeah, right! This is Tyke fresh out of the bathtub!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish a bath could make me feel like that. Gene, you might want to take a nap before you bathe your babies if they are anything like this. Tyke is STILL circling the house!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I worked this morning....5:15am....so, even though I too enjoy a post bath zoomie......I opted for a subdued post path bully stick!! :wink: I think the kids have forgiven me for the bath time torture now. :lol:

G

·
This is a FUNNY video! Tyke is getting big! And, oh those eyes! Too adorable for words!!! She will sleep well tonight!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I thought this bath would make her sleepy, especially after walking almost 2 miles, but it's almost 10PM and she is still going wide open! I don't know about Tyke, but it's bedtime for me!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OK Tyke....time for bed!!!! Geeesh,,,I could have sworn I posted a response to Tyke's bath, but I don't see it!!! Anyway, the video gave me the giggles...she is way to cute for words, and her expressions continue to crack me up!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think she'd have a great career as a comedian! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts